Recent content by AUGSX

1. AUGSX

Blue Thunder

Car is sold and has gone to an excellent home. I hope the new owner will continue this thread and become a part of this forum. It has been my great pleasure to have made some of the friends I have on here. I will be lingering around from time to time to keep up with everyone. Hopefully one day i...
  2. AUGSX

Feeler: 2010 Golf TDI DSG White/Charcoal

I have my 01 Jetta for sale maybe we could work a deal?
  3. AUGSX

Blue Thunder

Car is for sale.
  4. AUGSX

FS: 2001 GL TDI 5 spd

I was waiting on a fellow TDI club member to pull the trigger but he could not for personal reasons so the car is still for sale. I am in a bit of a hurry to sell it now so I am willing to make a deal.
  5. AUGSX

Answered
  6. AUGSX

For those that know me know that this car has been a love affair for me. Unfortunately I must put it up for sale. I have a second child on the way and need more room. Also my new job requires alot less driving so MPGs will not be as important. This car has been maintained by my local Guru...
  7. AUGSX

Blue Thunder

Well this car has served me well and has been a great love but it must go. We have another baby on the way and I just want something bigger. Hopefully some day I will return to a TDI but for now I must go. Look for listing in the for sale section.
  8. AUGSX

Blue Thunder

Well it may be a sad day soon. I may be putting the Jetta up for sale. I am going to start a feeler thread in the for sale section. Life takes turns and gives you lemons, gotta make some lemonade I guess.
  9. AUGSX

New SE Florida TDI Group / meetup

Still in the office. So I wont be making it.
  10. AUGSX

Blue MKIV pic request

check out my thread in sig...
  11. AUGSX

best coil-over strut setup

My experience with H&R has been excellent, including the customer service. They even sent me some free part for my coil overs, dust boots and bump stops as these coil overs were used when I bought them. I'm happy.
  12. AUGSX

FS: used Volk-L OEM VW Bluetooth/Aux/Usb radio

I have a single din in my 2001, do I need a harness or if I remember correctly from the vortex thread is it plug and play?
  13. AUGSX

best coil-over strut setup

You can also check out H&R, they have excellent reviews and amazing lifetime warranty.
  14. AUGSX

New SE Florida TDI Group / meetup

I will try to make it.
  15. AUGSX

3 Bar MAP

Thank you for the info Digital Corpus, that is exactly what I was looking for, the why.