Recent content by atomicalexc

1. A

Tracking My Car Coolant Being Forced out of Reservoir

Just too much coolant? If you're not losing it and it's not being fouled, it probably is just being pushed out when it's hot. This shouldn't be the case when you filled it up properly, but maybe you got a bad batch of coolant with a different thermal expansion coefficient. Best of luck.
  2. A

TDI painful experience. HELP NEEDED

Should make this a running thing, keep us updated. I don't have anything to add that hasn't already been said but I feel your pain and would love to see you succeed over this car.
  3. A

AFE Cold Air Intake experiance

I've had that code before and it ended up being a vacuum line being loose. I hope I'm not sending you on a goose chase with that tid-bit, but if you've ruled everything else out, then start looking. But as everyone else said, put the factory airbox back in and drive it for a week again. If it...
  4. A

Buy Back Cars on the Move

I think they're being auctioned at black book, wholesale. I just bought my first VW (let alone TDI) two weeks ago. A 2014 with 29k miles on it, I assume it sat on a lot just like that, given the low mileage. I got mine off Carvana. The Carfax on it leads me to believe that's exactly what...