Recent content by AThreeTdi

1. AThreeTdi

I have a brand new EGR valve if your interested, 100 shipped ?

I have a brand new EGR valve if your interested, 100 shipped ?
  2. AThreeTdi

FS: ALH 10mm IP / OEM ALH Intake

10mm has been sold.
  3. AThreeTdi

Yes only 15K, OEM installed when the engine was rebuilt at 234K.
  4. AThreeTdi

10mm IP came off the car only has 15k miles on it. (SOLD) Intake is perfectly clean only ever ran with a race pipe so no building up at all. $125.00 Intake came off and upgraded to a BRM intake is why they were removed. Lower 48 shipped . Send a message and I can send pic if...
  5. AThreeTdi

PD-150 Intake

Never owning a BEW myself I can't answer this question, another member had already asked this too and I don't want to mislead anyone. Thanks
  6. AThreeTdi

PD-150 Intake

No worries sorry for the delayed response and pm sent.
  7. AThreeTdi

PD-150 Intake

It is still available and I am pretty much right across the river from you, PM sent. Thanks
  8. AThreeTdi

PD-150 Intake

Pics have been sent , all PM's replied too
  9. AThreeTdi

PD-150 Intake

Sold , thanks for looking .
  10. AThreeTdi

Opinions on Beyer VW in Winchester, VA?

Funny, one of those 12 cars at Talbot Motors is mine! He works on all my cars whether it be maintance or performance TDI or gas powered! Well worth making the trip all the way from NJ.
  11. AThreeTdi

WTB: ALH connecting rods

Found a set Thx
  12. AThreeTdi

FS - 2003 Golf RTDI - WA state

Bump for my old car and great guy! I don't get on here much anymore and couldn't believe when I saw this post, this car was nice when I had it and Bruce made it twice as nice with all the upgrades and changes he added too it. Hang in there just like when you picked it up from me took a little...
  13. AThreeTdi

TDI's at WaterFest

It rained on the way there, cleared up in time to race and man was it hot.. I raced my R today and it was easily a few tenths off because of the heat, but we still had a great time .. Will be back tomorrow in my R unfortunately (R will be in the Kerma booth for the polar FSI product they are...
  14. AThreeTdi

TDI's at WaterFest

Tentative plans as of now has me there with my R on Saturday and I will come back Sunday with my 06 BRM jetta (tune + stage 3 colt cam) for Sunday, won't be near the fastest but will more than do the job for bracket racing :) Also will have a friend with a 11 golf stage 2 tune that his car will...