Recent content by ara2016

1. A

TURBO KICKING IN LATE 2200 REVS Audi a4 1.9 Tdi Avant 130 BHP AVF manual

Hi All - just wasted loads of money on a replacement turbo ...no result I now drove the car with the MAF plug disconnected - NO warning lighst come up on the dash - is that strange ? Also i noticed it picks up speed better from the 1100 - 1400 rev range ..but still not good....it...
  2. A

Hi All - still no resolution to this issue......another Mechanic lol he claimed it was a blocked catalyst ....had it cleaned out...no result, Im in 2 minds if it's the Turbo as it picks up speed pretty well above 2k revs until your in 6th gear so ive now booked it in for...
  3. A

Audi A4 1.9TDI AWX 130BHP power loss issue - attached LOG !

how did you identify it was the wire going to the N75 ? I have a issue where I don't get pick up until 2000 revs on all gears and in 5-6 gear foot down takes 10 seconds to get 2000 to 2200 revs etc
  4. A

thanks SPIDR - i didnt stand by him when he changed it . i know a guy with the same engine code but didnt have those annoying 5 star security torx - common ones are 6 pointed torq I have Since my last post taken it to another mechanic who showed me a diagnostics showing a ECU fault - not...
  5. A

will i need to take it to a garage with one of those smoke leak testers. ? I notice like a grind type of noise when i let go of the accelrator under the bonnet - could that be air ? definantley not the gearbox - as i had another gearbox / new cluthkit / flywheel replaced and it was the same...
  6. A

Hi All, (Audi a4 1.9 Tdi Avant 130 BHP AVF manual 2003) Since i brought my car the turbo appears to be kicking in very late having driven other 130 BHP TDi's in the VAG range it appears sluggish. I would expect the turbo to start to kick in at 1400-1600 revs but only starts to around 2,200...