Recent content by ApriliaNut

1. ApriliaNut

96 B4 Passat, Garden City, KS

GLWS....If I was closer I'd have already jumped on it :confused:
  2. ApriliaNut

Any widespread Turbo failures in 2015 A6 Jetta Sedans like in the NM Passats??

Thanks to everyone who replied with the data! I kinda put 2 and 2 together whilst perusing Indigoblue's info as a vendor but it's good to know more specifics though, as you say, it's not scientific.
  3. ApriliaNut

1997 B4 Passat TDI Sedan 5spd with Moonroof & ABS. Indian Pearl Red. MA **SOLD**

PM Sent...... I think I did it correctly lol :rolleyes:
  4. ApriliaNut

Hi Mcgink. Could you give me a call @ 760-774-6205 at your convenience. Thanks!

Hi Mcgink. Could you give me a call @ 760-774-6205 at your convenience. Thanks!
  5. ApriliaNut

Well that's certainly good to know, since I'm looking at 2015 model Jetta TDI's.! Where did you get your information, here on the forum?
  6. ApriliaNut

Just curious, or since it's a totally new engine design for 2015 is the turbo a totally different [and hopefully improved!] design also? Thanks!
  7. ApriliaNut

1996 Volkswagen Passat Turbo Diesel Ignition 1.9L 5 Speed

Errr.....not correct...but most of us veterans on this site know that. Just correcting you b/c of your newbie status as of today! And welcome to the forum.. Exemptions California requires all vehicles to undergo a smog inspection EXCEPT: Gasoline-powered vehicles model year 1975 and older...
  8. ApriliaNut

1997 Silver Passat TDI for sale DM FOR DETAILS.

Hmm...posted 8 days ago, phone broke last Wednesday 6 days ago, ample time to get a new phone or use a friends, and still no pics uploaded. Something isn't adding up here, or am I a conspiracy junkie? Just sayin'. Did you get any Indigo Blue assuming you messaged him and whatnot?
  9. ApriliaNut

sold

I wonder what is your definition of "soon".!??? Sorry couldn't help myself. GLWS
  10. ApriliaNut

SOLD! For Sale 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

Thanks,,,how's the rust on the rest of the car?
  11. ApriliaNut

SOLD! For Sale 1996 Passat TDI 6sp

What's the story with the passenger front fender/wheel well area in the 1st pic??
  12. ApriliaNut

99.5 golf 2door 5 speed $1500 Ventura county, ca

Did you scan for the CEL to see what the code is?
  13. ApriliaNut

Hotter ambient temps cause regen to cycle more?

I've had my NMS since early November and recently the outside temperature here in the lower desert have risen to the 90's, though \the last 2 days it's only been in the high 70s low 80s. When it was hotter I did notice the regen cycling more. Off hand I'd say 50% more often. Is this normal...
  14. ApriliaNut

Water Wetter, VP Racing Fuels Cool Down additive, Rislone Hy-per Cool etc. etc.

Maybe it's me but your Ford story is confusing....are you saying you ran Slick 50 back then and attribute that fact to the engine not blowing up? Which allowed you to add oil and filter after you discovered said blown oil filter, consequently dodging a bullet and drove it for another 50k???