andrewjb's latest activity

• A
    andrewjb replied to the thread PD150 start up smoke issue.
    Here's a video this morning, 9.5 degrees Celsius, as said above its had new injector seals and glowplugs, always starts but sometimes...
  • A
    anybody got any thoughts? going to send a whole tank of diesel purge through the system.
  • A
    So finally got round to taking the other 3 injectors out today, fitted new seals to all 4 injectors now, also confirmed that the...
  • A
    andrewjb replied to the thread PD150 lumpy start up.
    So started it this morning, 14 hours since it was last started. Started it with MAF unplugged, then started it again with MAF plugged...
  • A
    Any guide on lash setting up?
  • A
    I remember my harness on my MK2 Golf with AHU lump, harness broke up when pulled it off. I have ordered some new NGK glowplugs so will...
  • A
    The car never struggles to start always first time. Glow plugs I will replace for the sake of doing them!
  • A
    just unplug the maf? will try in the morning when its nice and cold.
  • A
    Just been out to the car now, its been sat for 2 hours, engine cold, started it and no smoke and running smoothly, checked straight away...
  • A
    I'll have a look at 23 now, Turbo is standard GT1749. The idle smooths out after a few minutes, its never suffocated just a bit lumpy.
  • A
    Ah yes just looked at the ARL we took out that does say 073AL on it, not sure on then one that's gone in. So I have just checked a cold...
  • A
    Yes all original, the replacement one we fitted yesterday was from a BXE but same part number. all original nozzles etc.
  • A
    Here's a video I took for the cold start. I am holding the clutch in during the video as the DMF is noisy. The car has the N75 "deep...
  • A
    @STDOUBT This was this morning cold start, lots of smoke again, temperature was +3.5 (Celsius, so 38.3F) Cylinder 1 -1.06 Cylinder 2...
  • A
    @Skylake Torsion value on VCDS was -1.5