Recent content by almus

1. A

bluetooth audio issues: disconnects at every pause in audio

I am not sure on radio model. I assume that I am connected through the BT module as it shows on the cluster as well. So could the issue be the BT module instead of the radio? It is maddening when it switches from BT audio to radio at +100dB. Makes me jump.
  2. A

bluetooth audio issues: disconnects at every pause in audio

2011 sportwagen with I believe a 2013 radio, Bluetooth connects fine, but at every pause (between chapters in Audible or songs Pandora), it disconnects and goes back to radio. I have to rehit the media button. Phone works fine. If I am using gps navigation on phone, the pauses between...
  3. A

Replacement driver's seat bottom?? Ebay?

When did you go to these yards? Places that would let you pick was something I used to do many many years ago. Now they have computer inventories of parts.
  4. A

Thanks, but if I can get a new one bottom for 140.00 I am not going to drive to Worcester and dig one out at a boneyard.
  5. A

Thanks.... But the driver's seat bottom is the only thing that shows wear and need replacement
  6. A

Any horror or success stories in replacing bottom seat covers with the various vendors? I assume that this is a common "wear" item. I have seen VW oem for ~400+ Ebay for ~160 and even for ~50 Thanks
  7. A

2011 sportwagen. New to me. How to tell if Deleted? NH faIL for Readiness

Follow up: I registered the 2011 in Maine because of the inability of the car to become "ready" Three weeks ago, I checked and it was down to one item not ready (EGR) I was just going to pull the battery to inspect the steering wiring so decided to check again 'cause I imagine the whole...
  8. A

2011 sportwagne Power steering lost for about a minute.

Monday,31,July,2023,18:24:52:35474 VCDS Version: Release 23.3.1 (x64) Running on Windows 10 x64 www.Ross-Tech.com Address 44: Steering Assist Labels: 1K0-909-14x-GEN3.clb Control Module Part Number: 1K0 909 144 J Component and/or Version: EPS_ZFLS Kl. 70 3001...
  9. A

No accidents as far as I can tell. I will look for corrosion on the grounds.
  10. A

I have vag com. Will look at it later. Three days and it hasn't repeated.
  11. A

Yes. Sorry I was not clear. As in original post the dash light did come on. It was red steering wheel light. Then it went off and steering returned to normal....And it was the only light that came on
  12. A

Dash light came on in parking lot. Steering real hard. Then recovered when driving on road. Now all seems OK again, but I am spooked 'cause normally my daughter drives this car. I had noticed a few short instances in past (again at parking lot speeds) where it seemed steering was a bit harder...
  13. A

FS 2011 Jetta SportWagen parts

Cost? Working? Code? Shipping to 03848? Thanks
  14. A

FS 2011 Jetta SportWagen parts

I just posted looking for a stock working radio. Whatcha got?