Recent content by alfie

1. A

Tech session: injection pump re-seal and case pressure relief valve

Injection Pump kit ordered Talked to Bruce at Bora Parts yesterday...ordered the kit and they are bringing it with them. Just in case you still need a car...I will have it. -Chris
  2. A

Tech session: injection pump re-seal and case pressure relief valve

Pump re-seal My car is available also...2003 Jetta. Let me know...I haven't gotten the kit yet. Don't know if I can get it in time...- Chris
  3. A

Air in fuel system

Running out of Fuel 2003 Jetta 90K. Same type of problem. After putting some chunky bio in the tank, I removed the sending unit and manually cleaned the tank out, replaced the fuel filter and then have been having problems w/ the car running out of fuel sooner than it should. 3x now the car...
  4. A

RallyVW Tuning Session w/Rocketchip Jun. 7

Jon, I plan on being there w/ my '97 Passat...hope to take care of the surging problem...other than that , all is well. I too would like to know how much to RC my car, before I come. Thanks for taking care of all those things on the car. See you next Sat.
  5. A

2 diffrent tdi boxes

What will they fit? I have a 1997 Passat B4 tdi...will it work? do you have links to the Vector box? chris
  6. A

Temp gauge acting up

My temp gauge will sometimes not register and then jump up...anyone have a similar problem? Do you think it's the gauge or the sender? It's an 03 Jetta w/ 35k on it. First thing I checked was for coolant migration...and made sure I drilled the hole...not sure what it is.
  7. A

Biodiesel in CLeveland, Ohio

B100 in Wooster, Oh. Santmeyer Oil Co. in Wooster has B100 ...sold for $2.20/gal, the last 6-7 months...just jumped to $2.50/Gal.
  8. A

Reserved Lodging for the Fest?

I am set. Friday thru Sunday. My wife and self.@ Holiday Inn Express. Chris
  9. A

new ride

Hello Dave, I have a 2003 Jetta TDI...currently 11k on car, just got back from a 2300 mile trip to Florida and back to Oh., w/ wife and self and car loaded to hilt and running 85-87mph...we got 718 miles on that tank and at 48.5 mpg...I'm also running 17" alloys w/ Continental Contact tires that...
  10. A

Cleveland/Euclid area folks

I may be going up that way today to pickup some parts. Email me back at cksiple@juno.com
  11. A

Bilstein Motor flush any recomendations?

I will let you know as soon as it's available.
  12. A

I agree about Gunk and sludge to a certain extent. But that's not all of the concern. Normal oil filter technology is such that you only filter out between 20-25 microns of particle size. The flush has a 5micron filter and is like power flushing the inside of the engine. It's the 10 micron...
  13. A

I have been flushing cars with the AutoLife engine system for 4 yrs now. I currently have 3 machines that I use to demo and then sell to dealers, quick lubes and other shops. It uses a non-solvent solution. Currently I am getting the adaptors for the TDI. I will do my own '03 TDI first and post...
  14. A

Fog Lights Installation & Wiring

Here you go: http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/page...&engine=TDI
  15. A

Frequently Asked Questions

While at TDI fest...someone told me to make sure I look at the info for the proper break-in procedure for my new 03 TDI Jetta 4 ...I have not found that...can you help me please?