Recent content by Alcohol

1. A

Compressor Control Valve

Try ECS Tuning,,google this.
  2. A

DPF plugged

I still get a lot of smoke when I really apply the gas pedal,,I t actually looks like smoke coming from anti freexe,,It is a white smoke,,some time the engine will die. but starts right back up,,once again back to the dealer,,I am getting real pissed about all the repairs,,even though there is...
  3. A

DPF plugged

got my car back from getting gpf changed,,,man it has a lot more power and better mileage
  4. A

Retrofit 2014 GLI Bi-xenon headlights to TDI model?

I just installed led's on my jetta,,,wow what a difference
  5. A

DPF plugged

76000 miles and they said run her hard,,,lol,,,where do you buy the Lubro Moly? Aprox 3 months before parts are in
  6. A

DPF plugged

Dealer had it yesterday and sent me home with it,,,parts are back ordered,,,,glad it is warrantied,,lol
  7. A

Dash warning light

Drivers side just above head light assbly,,put new one on car and reset codes,,parts were high enough let alone labor
  8. A

Dash warning light

Got it fixed today,,,an air bag sensor
  9. A

2015 Jetta wonders to right

Sure you haven't curbed it? I got forced into a curb and after that it pulled to the right very hard,done an alignment and back in business. Never bent anything,,it moved the engine cradle to the left,,they loosened it up and pulled it back over,,done a alignment and good to go
  10. A

2015 Jetta wonders to right

Sure you haven't curbed it?
  11. A

Dash warning light

Thanks,,,see what I can do
  12. A

Dash warning light

There is a warning light that came on today. Owners manual says it is the seat belt tensioner and air bag something. Any ideas?
  13. A

2013 Jetta

Looking at deAutoLED,,lifetime warranty or Hikar
  14. A

2013 Jetta

This may be in wrong thread ,but I hate my dim low beam headlights,,are there any upgrades with out any surprises after they have been changed?
  15. A

Icing in Intake

This past week I had 2 issues with icing.Last year I had same trouble. Dealer said if car did not set off check engine light they would not do the repair free of charge. as usual it never set off a code this year. I called dealer and told him it has acted up 2 times this year already and it...