Recent content by Akvwtdi

1. Akvwtdi

Home Position Transmission

It was a little bit hard flipping that switch straight up on the transmission and i wish my drill bit was a little bit shorter haha but all good now. Thanks!
  2. Akvwtdi

Home Position Transmission

So I didn't lock my stick in the home position before taking apart the shift lever and links. Now it wont hook back up in the right position. I'm just playing around with it before I take the transmission completely out. But before I do that I'd to see if I can move the car to a better work...
  3. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

I really appreciate everyone's information. Funny I used to work for a European parts warehouse here in Nevada called Ramac Industries. Is anyone familiar with this company? We sold parts to mechanics all over the country. They closed down in 2019 right before covid and I was emailing the CEO...
  4. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

Thank you! I agree after the trickle charge showed me a green light after 3 hours.
  5. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

Sorry I know this can be as simple as a battery. Thanks everyone.
  6. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

It's reading a 14.45
  7. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

After the short charge and idle yesterday, I disconnected both terminals last night but again this morning it's dead.
  8. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

I have a volt meter from Walmart. Where do I put the oms and connectors?
  9. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

It's running again after a short trickle charge. The battery Is over 3 years old as far as I know. Just wondering thanks everyone.
  10. Akvwtdi

Battery/Electrical

To start I've been driving this car alot. About 1,000 miles a week doing deliveries. I'm sure it needs extensive electrical work but I noticed a semi weak turn over after my clutch failed like the car hasn't been getting driven enough? And the next morning the car wouldn't turn over. The...
  11. Akvwtdi

Transmission Pull/Clutch Replacement

Thank you! I'm getting ready to pull the transmission out and see what is really happening down there. I'll keep everyone updated
  12. Akvwtdi

I would like to keep the car as stock as possible but I wouldn't mind a little more speed or a short shift. But how do you do that? I dont want a modified exhaust or CAI I believe.
  13. Akvwtdi

Sorry they're not very good pictures, but I wanted to ask before buying one. Thanks everyone.
  14. Akvwtdi

Can you look at this video? This is a few months ago. I'm a little confused as someone thought it might be internal or external on the splines causing that play in the shift lever. But I agree they look fine on the pin atleast but idk anything. Or are the cable end bushing causing this play in...
  15. Akvwtdi

Maybe these are better pictures. So do I use loctite on these splines? The splined pin itself functions normally pushing up and down. https://ibb.co/8zhbLgX https://ibb.co/j5BnVxn https://ibb.co/cQ5gQBM