Recent content by ak47tdi

1. ak47tdi

My 22/60 install/ALH build thread, pics inside

All depends on what your power goals are for the car. PM me to talk more.
  2. ak47tdi

I hit a deer last november and the car has been in the shop all winter for bodywork and a full respray. I hope to have it back soon though. Keep your eyes peeled for updates here.
  3. ak47tdi

13.2@105 Quickest Mk4 ALH?

Weak... Here's a 1.8L 16V gasser VW street car that does 0 to 266kmh in 8.65 :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UPRjsl-QOI&list=PL7mImzlhCHhyGdNjJfLJWBn-coxCH5zx_&index=1
  4. ak47tdi

It's in there with the re-bar. It just takes some careful trimming in all the right places.
  5. ak47tdi

Quick (crappy) video of the acceleration on the street with the drag radials from a few weeks ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JROOpaUOrCs And yes the IC pipe popped off at the top of third (90mph). I had it fixed before i hit the track. :)
  6. ak47tdi

My Compound Build /// B4v

Sweet! I'm curious too.
  7. ak47tdi

Yeah, I'll there for sure again this year. Unfortunately I'll be working all weekend but I'll be there haha. It's still up in the air what car we're taking but I should be able to bring mine. It would be cool to get some tandem rolling coal TDI shots for sure. It would be sweet to do the...
  8. ak47tdi

Thanks man, i know i need/could get the 60ft down but i only had time for 3 runs. I look forward to getting back out and shooting for 12s. The FMIC core is 23"x9"x2.75" iirc? The hot side piping is 2.25" and the cold side is 2.5". Nothing really, just spare and rear seats out. Thanks...
  9. ak47tdi

Thanks man, I'll get it back together sometime this year... I really do love it, thanks for the kind words. I talked to you at Sowo this past year when i saw your truck. My dad has had the same exact truck (red, 1.6L Diesel, 5 speed, red interior) since 1982.
  10. ak47tdi

Aftermarket exhaust nuts? Worth it?

Yep, I use these nuts with parallel ground washers from a 1.8T just for good measure.
  11. ak47tdi

My 1/4mi run post just to keep my thread complete. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=371930 Best so far is 13.2@105
  12. ak47tdi

Haha, thanks. Let me know when you get it sorted. I have an actuator arm bushing that is leaking a little soot from the exhaust housing. It would be nice to get this fixed before a dyno but not %100 necessary. It seems that is does. My car still has a stock 11mm pump. At wot it is...
  13. ak47tdi

Sure, whenever you're ready. Thanks, and I'd love to see both your cars on the track. Give that Haldex a workout! :) Thank you, I believe it still has some more room for improvement. The tires work well, i just need to familiarize myself with them more. This was my first time running them.
  14. ak47tdi

Yeah, i wish i had more time to play with the 60ft but i ran out of time. It might be around 300hp at the crank, i still haven't gotten a chance to dyno it. Thanks man! Yes and yes. .275 Nozzles and Peloquin. Thanks, 35psi Rocketchip tune. Yesir, 1300/1400 degrees. Will do, let me...
  15. ak47tdi

So i've been meaning to get to the dragstrip for quite some time. Yesterday was the last day of the season at my local track. I rushed over there after work and got there 30mins before close. I got off 3 runs, each one better than the previous. I really wish i had more time since i was just...