Recent content by airtimeturbo

1. airtimeturbo

Chris Farnham (3193) passes away, 3/8/15

Silence Chris had e-mailed me about three weeks back asking about a Touareg. He also was keeping an eye out for me for a GTI. In the past few days I had e-mailed him and wondering why the silence since he and I always had a rather rapid reply system going. I was avoiding checking in here over...
  2. airtimeturbo

Wanted to buy: rear headrests titan black for 14 Golf TDI

I am going to assume that the headrests are the same 2010-2014. If you have something, please e-mail sales@vermontTDIimports.com Thanks Dale Newton
  3. airtimeturbo

2013 Passt TDI SEL - Vermont TDI Imports

top Thanks, Chris. Weekend bump...
  4. airtimeturbo

More specific on snows With purchase we will do for $375: four new steel rims and new directional snows 205/65/16 iPike or set of four 235/42/18 Dunlop Graspic mounted on OEMs. Either way, OEM tires rims stay with car.
  5. airtimeturbo

adjustment Reduced price. I can also do snow tires for very competative pricing for those who might be in snow country.
  6. airtimeturbo

Bump To the top on a stormy eve.
  7. airtimeturbo

2013 VW Passat TDI SEL DSG 19.5K Miles / $27,995 We are excited to offer our first 2013 Passat TDI SEL. This is a southern TX car, one owner. She has all available options some of which are leather seating, wood accents, sunroof, cold weather package, keyless touch entry push-button start...
  8. airtimeturbo

For Sale - 2013 Passat SE TDI - Milwaukee

Clutch click I had one 2012 manual that had the same issue. After exploring several avenues, it turned out to be loose bolts used to attach peddle into firewall. It was an easy fix once the issue was found.
  9. airtimeturbo

2011 Touareg TDI V6 Executive 21k Miles

Sold Sold today to a fine young man from ME. Thank you.
  10. airtimeturbo

2012 Candy White Sportwagen TDI

Pm Please check your PMs. Thank you.
  11. airtimeturbo

2012 Passat TDI Manual 3K Miles VT TDI Imports

2012 Passat SE TDI Manual 3K+ Miles Beautiful tungsten silver / black manual Passat TDI. There are few manuals produced, and we are lucky at the moment to have two nice examples. $25,395 *I consider this to be a solid value on this Passat. Full photo album on our site...
  12. airtimeturbo

Currently at 25k Miles Price adjusted to $43,895 or $43,000 if you do not want 17" rims and snows. Last tank average was 30.2 mpg ave temps in high 20s and mix of highway/local. Continues to be the most competent driver in winter driving, even more than my Tundra with studded snows.
  13. airtimeturbo

Bump MLK weekend bump.