Recent content by AGTDI

1. AGTDI

1st gen Tacoma ALH

Fantastic! Looks like only 12" of snow....😉 I have same size tire on Yukon 2500, it goes well. BFG ATK02 goes thru mud good too, but at 6600lbs, I will not be tackeling nasty mud with these pizza cutters
  2. AGTDI

ISO/WTB Mk4 Jetta wagon 2" hitch receiver

Still planning on making mine eventually but its summer and the kids are BUSY .....which means......well you know
  3. AGTDI

Show what you tow!

Super cool. Thanks for the extensive review and pics.
  4. AGTDI

Wheat Beige Metallic Bora 4Motion

I just may ask you for some help...looking for exact same car to match my wagon. White bora wagon, 4 motion, manual. You AF? Im at Vandenberg.
  5. AGTDI

Show what you tow!

Locking pelican case with lead slinger and ammo, some cliff bars, and a couple of your favorite gentlemen's magazines.
  6. AGTDI

Show what you tow!

Way cool. Excellent execution on a great idea. Is there room to stash a folding table under the body, above axle?
  7. AGTDI

Show what you tow!

Awesome work by that Jetta Wagon HD.
  8. AGTDI

ISO/WTB Mk4 Jetta wagon 2" hitch receiver

Not yet. Been busy, but will get to it eventually.
  9. AGTDI

Show what you tow!

Noooooooooooooooooo!
  10. AGTDI

Has anyone installed/removed rear metal nerd lift kit parts?

Nice work and nice gif in OP. Throwing in complete new rear end is a stroke of genius and will likely save you a bunch more hammer work.
  11. AGTDI

MKIII TDI Reliability

Not to get political, but COVID sure highlighted this
  12. AGTDI

What did you do to your MKIV today?

thats serious business!
  13. AGTDI

Need help tracking down a buzzing rattle behind dash: 2005 MK4 jetta wagon [SOLVED]

I had a similar rattle/vibe noise that took me a while to chase down. Long story short: Seat belt buckle receiver (whatever you call it) was vibrating against the center console down by parking brake handle. I put some felt sticky feet (like for photo frames) on them. Noise gone.
  14. AGTDI

DPF replacement tutorial?

1 vote for @oilhammer for TDIClub poster of the year. Probably for the decade too. Thanks for your contributions.
  15. AGTDI

IBW is 20!

Thanks for all you do. I appreciate your forum contributions and I spend my $$$ at IDParts.