Recent content by AGOODHI

1. A

Coolant reservoir cap

Cool. Didn't even know there's an o-ring on the cap. I'll check it out tomorrow. (y)
  2. A

Coolant reservoir cap

Hey guys, Is your coolant cap really, really difficult to remove and replace? I have to use a lot of force. I think my coolant occasionally sprays out (white splash marks) and I need to top off. --Ry
  3. A

Coolant flush/change

Cool experiment! I don't want to use my pH meter that I use for brewing beer :LOL:
  4. A

Coolant loss

Been searching for this post, and found it! Red-triangle came up this morning. Popped the hood and there was barely any coolant in the reservoir. Last time I topped it off was Aug 15, 2019. I did notice the reservoir had dried white marks on the outside. I wonder if there's a hair line...
  5. A

brake pedal going to the floor

I tried it at a light. I could feel the pedal move down very, very slowly. It didn't hit the floor though, or I didn't try long enough since the light turned green.
  6. A

End links going out on these common?

i'm not sure if its the end links, but mine sometimes pops when parking and turning wheel.
  7. A

She let me down :(

The past couple of months, i chalked up the morning slow cranking as normal. This morning, no crank and dash was going crazy. Battery was replaced in 2017 when I purchased new from the dealer. Never had a battery only last 2+ years. I need to check if the correct battery type was used for...
  8. A

fuel door sensor?

Does our vehicles have a "fuel door ajar" sensor? First time ever, forgot to put cap and close door after fueling yesterday. When I saw it on my driveway, I thought someone was trying to steal my fuel since my doors were locked. I put the cap back on and closed the fuel door only to find out...
  9. A

strut bearings going out???

Anyone that installed lowering springs start to get popping sounds while turning slow while parking? My guess it's the strut bearings going out. Installed springs at 13k, and now at 28k. --Ry
  10. A

bi-xenon adjustment

well, after lowering, it seems my headlamps are aimed too low. i find myself hitting the high beams more often than before to gain more visibility. how can i manually adjust them up a bit? --ry
  11. A

bugs in headlamps

i noticed i got a couple of bugs stuck in the headlamp housing (bi-xenon). not sure how they got in there. do i need to pull the bulbs to get them out?
  12. A

What can be adjusted for wheel alignment?

On stock suspension, what adjustments can the tech make for 4-wheel alignment? Is it only toe? Anyone have stock specs for wheel alignment?
  13. A

rattle in window control bezel

i have the fender system and when I listen to it loud, my driver side window control bezel rattles (very annoying). any tips on shimming it with ??? looks fragile so i don't wanna try and pry it off w/o proper tools. for now, i end up placing my hand on it to stop the rattle. :D
  14. A

Strange noise while driving - bottom engine cover

On my way home from work, I noticed the engine sounded different and louder at certain speeds. At speed, it sounded like wind noise, but when I slowed down I heard scraping noise. Drove home 15 miles and when I pulled into my driveway, I look underneath and see the back side of the engine...
  15. A

oem battery date code

Anyone know where the date code is located on an OEM battery?