Recent content by A5INKY

1. A

The Scam of Professional Injector Upgrade/Calibration Exposed!

High dollar nozzles, two stage opening pressures and calibration, flow balancing, blah blah blah. YouTube exposes the scam. Why not DIY?! *Warning, video contains mildly "salty" language. If you're sensitive to such words, probably shouldn't click the link. http://youtu.be/eDsyOJTF_u8
  2. A

Brakes 102 - Or, Why Do My Brakes Keep Pulsating / Warping?

Just had a second car in the shop in only a few weeks with the same issue - brake pulsation. Both cars had front brake jobs done by mechanics not unknown to this forum using quality parts from trusted vendors within less than 20K miles and were pulsating badly again already. For one of those...
  3. A

Battery Drain, Combination Comfort Databus in One-Wire Mode, 00470

Done lots of searching and reading on this and other forums and still wrestling with this issue. Car is a 2006 Jetta TDI 5MT (MKV) with a bad battery drain issue. Started by charging and disconnecting the battery, will hold a charge for days disconnected from the car so the battery is fine...
  4. A

Northern Michigan - Malone Tuning Services This Friday, May 23rd

Taking a little vacation to Fredric, Michigan this weekend and am considering bringing my tuning rig. Tuning would only be offered on Friday and appointments would have to be scheduled in advance. I am able to tune all TDIs from 2000 to present including DSG tunes. Tunes and pricing are...
  5. 2006 Jetta BRM Driver's Fire 3"

2006 Jetta BRM Driver's Fire 3"

6. 2006 Jetta BRM Driver's Fire 3"

7. 2006 Jetta BRM Driver's Fire 3"

8. 2006 Jetta BRM Driver's Fire 3"

9. 2006 Jetta BRM Driver's Fire 3"

10. A

FS: TD Tuning Loader, Like New *Unlocked*

Up for sale is a complete TD Tuning tune loader for use on 2000-2008 VWs. I no longer have need of it and unlocked it from my car before doing a full erase via Xconsole software interface. It is now ready for a new owner and will function like a brand new unit purchased from TD Tuning. Looks...
  11. Skunkwerx Header

Skunkwerx Header

12. Skunkwerx_Logo

Skunkwerx_Logo

13. facebook_icon1

facebook_icon1

14. Malone Logo

Malone Logo

15. Business Card

Business Card