Recent content by 98tdi

1. 9

05 passat TDI sedan automatic trans - parting

Looking for a passenger side mirror glass. Or would buy entire side mirror assembly.. I will email you also
  2. 9

Wanted: lower air pressure pipe 3c0145840c for 2005.5 Jetta tdi

I have a large crack in the plastic pressure pipe coming off the lower drivers side intercooler. It is item number 7 for the intercooler diagram. I just would rather buy used than to fork out 173.00 for this!!(that's with shipping) Let me know if you have one via text 9132086814 Some people...
  3. 9

Possible gel situation?

That's correct. Only in the pickup assembly. I can take pics if you want......
  4. 9

Possible gel situation?

Yes had it up and running a few hrs later. That mess was only in the pick up assembly and not in the tank itself. It also had the fuel filter packed tight!
  5. 9

Possible gel situation?

Bought from second owner so not sure. I don't think so. Nothing else seems tampered with
  6. 9

Possible gel situation?

Ended up being the pickup assembly had buildup of what looks to be a gel situation? It is very thick! Looks like you took pancake syrup and almost froze it. Very thick consistency
  7. 9

Possible gel situation?

Cliffs: 2003 alh Jetta Man Trans 323xxx Unknown history in fuel filters etc as I just purchased it. I fill the tank up full and it only went to 3/4 ish on the fuel gauge. I then ran it down to about the 1/4 mark. It Had air in the clear plastic line feeding the injection pump and left me...
  8. 9

Trade 2003 evolution8 for 2006 up Jetta/Golf Tdi manual Trans only! Shawnee Kansas

Got some offers in, just not what I'm looking for. Keep'em coming!
  9. 9

Trade 2003 evolution8 for 2006 up Jetta/Golf Tdi manual Trans only! Shawnee Kansas

Offer up before I park this and dump more money into go fast parts!
  10. 9

I am selling or trading a 2003 lancer evolution 8 138k Rebuilt salvage title already tagged it and been my daily driver for 4-5 months All work done by myself ( minus paint and frame tug) All receipts All maint up to date Newer tires Just aligned Sunroof stopped working couple weeks ago...
  11. 9

2006 Jetta five speed package two 8250.00

Going to the dealer Saturday... Might trade it off
  12. 9

Price not to flexible. Cheapest package two Jetta I have seen. Must drive to appreciate! Very solid car
  13. 9

7250 cash! found a car i would like to snag