Recent content by 90hp_ALH

1. 9

ALH 90hp ticking on acceleration

Thank you! See my response above for the video I've seen on how to do it, just to see if thats how you'd do it too. Ty again guys
  2. 9

Thank you! From what I've seen I need to disconnect the fuel lines and put them in a container with liquimolly, or can I just add it to the fuel filter as you've said? This is the video I saw: How To Do The Liqui Moly Diesel Purge On a Volkswagen TDI - YouTube Currently only used a bit mixed...
  3. 9

Thank you for the response. Liqui Molly. It's not a tapping, it's a small tick. Kinda like a chirp. Nowhere did I say it was a loud tap lmao, and nowhere did I say it was even loud. I literally can't hear it if I have my radio at 10/100 volume. 100% does not sound metalic parts coliding, and the...
  4. 9

That's exactly the additive I bought I think but I'm adding it to my fuel, as it says I can do on the instructions (250ml for 75l, added 1/4 of the bottle for 20l)
  5. 9

Hello mate. Fuel filters were changed 3k km ago. Sorry whats diesel purge? When I search it on google all I see is additives.
  6. 9

Hey! Surprisingly, the additive REALLY helped, which I didnt expect at all. I still hear the tick, barely tho only when at max revs in 2nd gear. I don't think it's the lifters for one reason only, when I take the foot of the gas it immediatly stops. Doesn't matter if i'm at 5k revs. If it was...
  7. 9

Did the screwdriverscope, didn't help pinpoint it. Added 75mg of additive to the ****en thing to see if it's just dirty, and it did help numb it down actually (first time one of these worked). Is cleaning these things a hefty process? Thanks for the reply mate
  8. 9

Hey mates. First time poster, long time lurker. Got an Audi A3 1.9 tdi 90hp ALH. Have it since mid 2020, replaced injection pump in December 2020. Became kinda paranoid, so now every little sound is a foreshadow of something horrible to come. Noticed a few months back a tick on acceleration...