Recent content by 767wrench

1. 7

Have on-line parts stores de-listed the TDI ?

I never had luck getting any parts from local aftermarket sources such as autozone, advance etc. Usually they never even had the oil filter for the diesel engine. Too much of a specialty I guess.
  2. 7

Washed my key

Look up how to disassemble it online and clean off the circuit board with electronic contact cleaner. Hose off the whole board with it and let it dry. Replace the battery and maybe you'll get lucky
  3. 7

For sale 2.0 CR Exhaust Flap New

Price reduced https://m.ebay.com/itm/1K0-253-691-G-VW-Volkswagen-TDI-Exhaust-Flap-/153114625300
  4. 7

For sale 03L 130 755 AA High Pressure Injector Pump 2.0 common rail

Price reduced https://m.ebay.com/itm/03L-130-755-AA-Volkswagen-TDI-High-Pressure-Fuel-Injector-Pump-/153098141370
  5. 7

For sale 03L 130 755 AA High Pressure Injector Pump 2.0 common rail

I have a brand new OEM Bosch Injector Pump Part Number 03L 130 755 AA. Was bought new for my car (12 Passat) and never used and is now no longer needed. Hope it will help someone out. https://m.ebay.com/itm/03L-130-755-AA-Volkswagen-TDI-High-Pressure-Fuel-Injector-Pump-/153080047513
  6. 7

For sale 2.0 CR Exhaust Flap New

https://m.ebay.com/itm/1K0-253-691-G-VW-Volkswagen-TDI-Exhaust-Flap/153075013577?epid=1555536237&hash=item23a3fb57c9:g:sJUAAOSw7P5bMP1E 79.99 free shipping in continental US Part number 1K0 253 691 G One New OEM VW TDI Exhaust Flap without packaging that has been tested for proper operation...
  7. 7

Update on bought back cars fate?

I had looked my car up a little while after the buyback with this site but it didn't show any of the sales transactions so I wasn't sure how accurate it was although it does show my accident. Looking today it hasn't changed any since my buyback. So you say that this site actually showed your...
  8. 7

Update on bought back cars fate?

Has anyone that has done the buyback tracked their car using a site such as carfax? I had a 2012 Passat 6mt that I turned in. I'd like to see if it has been crushed yet since there is no fix. Wasnt sure if carfax would show that or not. Just curious if it's sitting in a lot or if it doesn't...
  9. 7

Mpg @ 80mph

My 2012 6 speed with stage 3.5 always averaged about 38mpg at 80 on my 220 mile commute with very spirited driving. My main winter vehicle now that's its gone is a 81 rabbit pickup with the 1.6 diesel and man does it struggle on the hills lol. To the floor most of the way between 72-80. Still...
  10. 7

windshield inside fogging

When I did my heater core replacement I left the driver side floor duct and kick panel off and had much better heat results just letting the heat blow from the large hole in the hvac assembly. It also seemed to eliminate the cold air sloshing many speak of. I always had ridiculous fogging of the...
  11. 7

Heat Only on Driver Side - clogged heater core

One more factor in my decision to abandon ship! I knew my car was on coolant system life support. I had installed an filtration system and green coolant and it still was turning dark orange although no more sediment and I had good heat. But there were so many coolant hoses between the factory...
  12. 7

lol addblu

Was the car bought used? Could it have a delete tune installed but be retaining all the emissions hardware? Perhaps to pass it off as a functional system? This would explain no usage and no MIL lamp.
  13. 7

Running hot

I got mine hot once running grill covers on the highway in warm weather in the spring. The gauge hash marks are all 10 degrees apart to 250 which is redline. The gauge just doesn't start moving from 190 for a while and then picks up speed quickly. I got up to 240 on my Scanguage and it matched...
  14. 7

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

Got the Bosch check. Buyback was scheduled on September 2nd, turned in on the 15th, (first available) had the EFT by 19th and Bosch check on October 14th