Recent content by 55555

1. 5

Golf 5 1.4 tsi gt VCDS cable

Thanks! So the cable i linked will work with mine 2001 mk4 and not with mk5 2007? Is there any other cheaper options for cable for 2007 mk5 ?
  2. 5

Golf 5 1.4 tsi gt VCDS cable

So my friend and got mk4 1.9 tdi and mk5 1.4 tsi gt and we would like to get vcds working (i hope without the original cable) on both cars. I know (i think?) i need this one https://www.amazon.com/VIMVIP-VAG-COM-Scanner-Compatible-Volkswagen/dp/B00K6498D0 for mk4 to work with vcds is that...
  3. 5

mk4 starting issues

Thanks a lot! Started solenoid is about 20€ (if i found the right part) so i think i will just change it. Is solenoid going for about 20€?
  4. 5

mk4 starting issues

The problem comes randomly. This morning the same problem did not occur but it cranked kinda weak, but still started. Sometimes when iam trying to start it it starts right away but there is this noise as its still cranking (for cca 1s) as if u cranked it when the car is running. So probably i...
  5. 5

mk4 starting issues

Yeah so today when I turned the key all lights were normal and when i was trying to crank it nothing happened, not clicks no clacks.. 🤦‍♂️ I was able to start the car on like 5th attempt when I put the key in the certain angle and crank it... Is it something wrong in the ignition switch...
  6. 5

mk4 ASL MAP sensor

Thanks ! So those two sensors are actually the same thing right ?
  7. 5

mk4 ASL MAP sensor

Do you have a picture of it or car part number ?
  8. 5

mk4 ASL MAP sensor

So i bought a sensor looking like this: https://www.onlinecarparts.co.uk/hjs-10496887.html But when i removed the old one from the intercooler pipe (next to window washing fluid) it looked like that: https://www.onlinecarparts.co.uk/bosch-1150723.html So is that the same thing or something...
  9. 5

Clutch pedal sensor?

Yes, its the only switch "on" the clutch (clutch does have two mounting points tho) and i can start it with just in neutral with clutch not pressedl ;S
  10. 5

Clutch pedal sensor?

Thanks! But i dont have cruise control, because there is no control buttons on the left steering wheel knob.
  11. 5

Clutch pedal sensor?

mk4 1.9tdi. So i stripped under the steering wheel covers for some aux cable work and i came across this out of mounting position and still connected thing, just sitting there, which i looked it up and it said its clutch pedal sensor. The "problem" is that i don't have the cruise control (not...
  12. 5

Trying to solve several issues with mk4 1.9tdi ASV

Hello again, vacuum hoses are changed plus brake booster line, exept the one going from n75 to the actuator on the turbine. It seems 3mm ID hose doesnt fit, because the nipples are too wide. Its 3mm hose for that connection right? So should i use 5mm id try to fit 3mm one (i dont want to break...
  13. 5

98 Beetle Battery Fuse Box melted!

What does last two connections on the right connects to? I have a golf but i have only first 3 connections and the other two are blank. Is this normal or should be connected to somewhere ? Sry for the offtopic
  14. 5

Update: Now the horn problem is "fixed". I soldered 4 "cable shoes" (i hope i wrote it right :S) on each of those four wires and connected both the horn and outside air temp sensor. The horn does work but sounds funny, so i will buy a new horn next week and it should be fixed. I also connected...
  15. 5

Cars technical inspection went ok so now i can try to do n75 valve the right way . Yes, cars code is ASV. Limp mode is triggering past 2k rpm unless i do a first pull after engine start its gonna pull as it should but when i try to do another pull it will trigger limp mode especially uphill. I...