1. 53 willys

2003 Jetta GLS Wagon TDI

Hey check your pm's I sent you a message last week
  2. 53 willys

Malone stage 2 at 65k?

I went stage 3 at 140k....haha
  3. 53 willys

GTD-HPFP Swap stage 3 VS Stage 3

The cp3 is capable of 40,000psi/2750bar I would think the cp3 can out psi and out flow a cp4 all day long...
  4. 53 willys

Weathertech floor liners and monster mats for Sportwagen

round or oval style front mounts? black color?
  5. 53 willys

TDI 2.5", 3" stainless turbo back exhaust, 1.8T downpipes, 17/22 turbos, egr blockoff

Sounds good I will when I get home. Can you post a pic of your cat back system that fits my wagen please
  6. 53 willys

TDI 2.5", 3" stainless turbo back exhaust, 1.8T downpipes, 17/22 turbos, egr blockoff

Does that hook up right behind the last o2 sensor? I have your down pipe and dpf delete but I cut the pipe that goes to the stock piping so I'm trying to figure out if I need that pipe too or just the cat back...
  7. 53 willys

Fuel Pressure issues, HPFP hasn't died - P0087 and P0088 DTCs

Can you post the meter valve part number....I got a pretty good bosch dealer that might have it or can get it...even though the price you posted in the UK seems like a pretty good deal unless shipping is crazy expensive.
  8. 53 willys

Fuel Pressure issues, HPFP hasn't died - P0087 and P0088 DTCs

It might be possible to buy just a metering valve at a bosch dealer...I know you can buy them for the cp3 pumps...probably take some researching to get a bosch part number.
  9. 53 willys

got the wrong rear brake pads

My 2010 had the wrong pads installed on it from mexico...the dealer used my Vin and still gave me the wrong ones....mine had 2009 pads and rotors installed when it should have had the bigger 2010 style.
  10. 53 willys

2010 Jetta TDI Turbo and Components Failure

My turbo just failed last month at 142,000 All I had to do was the turbo, gaskets, oil change and clean the intercooler and pipes out. It's possible that you made matters worse by continuing to drive it and killed the oil seal on the turbo and dumped oil into the dpf..that might be why the...
  11. 53 willys

CR140 Stage 3

Does this need to stay plugged in when running cr170 stage 3 with egr deletes and dpf deletes? It mounts right behind the oil fill cap
  12. 53 willys

CR140 Stage 3

Thank you.
  13. 53 willys

CR140 Stage 3

So with stage 3 and cr170 turbo you have to delete both egr's correct? With that stage 3 tune all the CEL's that would come from EGR equipment not plugged in will be eliminated?
  14. 53 willys

lost my turbo today....

Well I could not stand the thought any longer... I order stage 3 malone tune buzzken dpf delete and cr170 turbo....... it was only $1,333 more then my stock turbo.. This is going to be fun..