Recent content by 42itus

1. 4

Buyer/seller feedback thread

Sold a VCDS Pro HexNet Wifi/USB Unl VIN and a Garrett VNT15/17 for ALH, and a Pierburg N75 for ALH Buyer is user super1 who was patient with the whole process while I worked out how to make it happen. I appreciate the insight provided by RexNICO about his prior buying/selling and his experience...
  2. 4

SOLD -- Ross-Tech Hex-Net WiFi/USB interface unlmtd VIN, Texas, $400

This items is SOLD and shipped to super1 who also bought my remaining ALH parts. Thanks to everyone for taking a look and especially to those who replied and offered to buy or offered advice and insight.
  3. 4

I understand the limitations but in all the posts I read I couldn't see any obvious payment methods listed or recommended anywhere so I leaned towards cash as the easiest. That pretty much requires a local buyer so it limits the audience. I was reluctant to tie any of my personal banking...
  4. 4

I have a question for anyone reading who has sold any item thru this forum. What payment options do you use or offer? Cash, personal check, cashier check, money order, credit card, Paypal, Square, Zelle, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.? This seems to be the biggest source of friction in any sale...
  5. 4

I have sold my VW's or I would consider this offer. I do have a couple of other parts to sell from mine but I needed to figure out how to make that happen online since this is not in my normal wheelhouse. Right now I hope I have figured it out. If so I will post the other items in a day or so...
  6. 4

I have sent an email to your address with a link to buy the VCDS. If this works then I will update the post to show it sold. For the moment it is pending sale.
  7. 4

PM sent yesterday to u/super1 at the hotmail email you provided.
  8. 4

First backed out so PM sent to second, u/super1. Thanks for your interest u/Arod1226.
  9. 4

I am waiting for a reply from the first interested party so this should currently be considered SALE PENDING.
  10. 4

I thought hotmail was dead and rolled into ordinary outlook.com addresses.
  11. 4

I am near enough to DFW that it is no problem to run over there. It's about 100 miles to Oklahoma from where I am, about 100 miles to Waco, about 100 miles to Abilene, and about 100 miles gets you past Greenville to the east by a bit. Not far out of FtW right now. Sorry for the late reply. I...
  12. 4

I have a VCDS Pro (WiFi & USB) available for sale. Unlimited VIN version (vchn on their site shop). I will take $400. I prefer selling to someone local for minimum hassle. I'm in N Texas if anyone wants to set up a meeting to buy it. If you really want it and don't live around here let me...