Recent content by 3L3M3NT

1. 3L3M3NT

MK7 Golf Build

It's great to hear that the bigger injectors are working as well as they are. I know the feeling when accelerating and seeing a decent soot cloud behind the car. Hopefully your tuner can dial in the tune for the new injectors to make the car not so smokey. I can't wait to hear how it does once...
  2. 3L3M3NT

Rosten Rods, MK4 Shifter, GTB2260 CHRA, Front GLI Brake kit with 1.8T/VR6 spindles and control arms

Sorry for the delayed response, but yes the brakes, spindles, etc would work on your 03 Jetta Wagon.
  3. 3L3M3NT

Rosten Rods, MK4 Shifter, GTB2260 CHRA, Front GLI Brake kit with 1.8T/VR6 spindles and control arms

After doing some cross referencing it doesn't look like the brake pads in my front calipers would work in your 2012 JSW. If you're looking for another brand of brake pads that offer great stopping power, check out G-Loc brake pads. For street purposes, I'd recommend their GS-1 brake pad. It...
  4. 3L3M3NT

I'm honestly not sure if the Hawk Brake pads from the GLI kit I'm selling would fit in the calipers on your 2010 Jetta Cup Edition. I'll see if I can cross reference the part numbers tonight or tomorrow and let you know. Sent you a reply about the"clutch" pedal. ;)
  5. 3L3M3NT

It's been so long since I had it replaced, so you're more than likely correct. 🤣 Thanks for pointing that out.
  6. 3L3M3NT

I’m looking to sell some of my leftover TDI parts: The first item is the CHRA from the original GTB2260VK that came on a car I purchased in 2015. It was only on the car for 2,000 miles before I decided to upgrade to something bigger. The VNT mechanism has been modified to work with a VNT-17...
  7. 3L3M3NT

SOLD BEW Parts RI

That's great to hear that someone local was able to take the rest of the parts.
  8. 3L3M3NT

SOLD BEW Parts RI

I'd take a few things, since I'd hate to see you throw away perfectly good parts. I'll take the ECM/ECU, Febi injector hold down bolts, and possibly the Comfort Control Module if you have a picture of it to see if it's the item I think it is.
  9. 3L3M3NT

MK7 Golf Build

That's awesome news that the bigger injectors are on their way and that you solved the oil feed line issue with an affordable fix. It just sucks that it took you so many tries to find the perfect solution. I honestly kinda wondered if the size fittings and lines were too big for feeding and...
  10. 3L3M3NT

Dutch Auto Parts, gearbox sets, engines, turbos, injection pumps

Your best bet is to email him, which can still take 3 or 4 days. http://www.dutchautoparts.com/contact_us.php Or you could try sending him a PM. Good luck (y)
  11. 3L3M3NT

2012 Tiguan TDI 170 4-Motion

That's probably a good idea to go over your Tiguan in the spring with a clay bar to remove all those stubborn contaminants. Sounds like you have the next million dollar(Swedish Krona) idea with the GPS/Smartphone mount. If you have the resources you may want to explore what it would take to...
  12. 3L3M3NT

Iowa TDI rookie

I'm honestly not on here that much myself, but stop in every so often to see what's going on. When I saw your post I figured I'd help as best I could, since I'm not very familiar with the IDI or TD engines. That makes sense that you would wanna put a turbo on the 1.6L TD engine you picked up if...
  13. 3L3M3NT

2012 Tiguan TDI 170 4-Motion

In the US we call it rail dust and like you mentioned it's from brake dust and other tiny bits of metal that cars produce. The best way to remove the rail dust is with a clay bar. Like this----> https://www.thedrive.com/cleaning-detailing/35713/how-to-clay-bar-a-car Innovative mount for your...
  14. 3L3M3NT

Iowa TDI rookie

Welcome to TDIClub! I don't know the answer to your question, but you could try posting your question in the Other VW Group TD(I)s sub forum. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?forums/other-vw-group-td-i-s.41/ Hopefully someone in that sub forum can answer your question. Otherwise if you have...