Recent content by 3193

1. 3

Burlington VW's February offerings!

This Golf SEL TDI with manual trans has hit the port and will be shipped in just a few days! I will lower the price to $29499 and the interest rate offered now for the month of Feb is 0.9% up to 60 months or 1.9% up to 72 months Chris
  2. 3

Pre-Order 2015 Golfwagen TDI's at Burlington VW, NJ

Hey there felloow club members, I received the pricing and ordering guide in full just today and will have displayed here on my thread shortly! The Golfwagen's are due out in March, however, only the gas versions right away with the TDi's to follow sometime in April, according to my rep! As...
  3. 3

And essentially free money to boot!
  4. 3

1998 VW Beetle TDI offered by Burlington VW, NJ

Hello again fellow TDI'ers. Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa. It would be my pleasure to pick you up from Phila Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ I am happy to offer a vehicle that came in to us! I am looking for a home for a nice, 2 owner{father and...
  5. 3

Example deal on a Passat that is going out for the Presidents sale Order ConfigurationModel Year:</U>2015Model:</U>A3248MPASSAT TDI SE W/SUNROOF 2.0L AUTOExterior Color:</U>0N0NTITANIUM BEIGEInterior Color:</U>BEBEIGE LEATHERETTEOptions:</U>BKMMONSTER MATS® (set of 4), HEAVY DUTY TRUNK LINER...
  6. 3

I'm looking at a 2012 Golf TDI w/tech package & DSG

Hey there Perry, Glad to see you here on the club and club Touareg! We could put a VW Drive a Easy contract on it for you like the one on your Touareg we did!
  7. 3

How Much Longer Must I Wait for a 2015 Sportwagen.

Between the base model to the SEL model, you are looking at a markup of $8xx to $12xx from dealer invoice to MSRP. The more port installed items would have more of a discount shown as well. Not a lot to write about!
  8. 3

I cannot speak for any dealer other then me. I will be charging $300 over dealer invoice for any pre-ordered Golf wagen TDI Chris
  9. 3

Well fellow TDI club members. I have news for us that I received from my VW rep today. Here is what I have learned There will be an initial launch volume but I’m not sure how that will be determined. (Maybe 1-2 per dealer) Pricing should be available….soon? Probably month-end pricing...
  10. 3

She's getting close to the port! I would like to offer a rare and sought after Golf TDI that is built and due into the port on Feb 9th. I should have the vehicle at the dealership and ready for delivery approx 7 days after that! The reason I say sought after is that there are not alot of...
  11. 3

Example deal of a car I have in stock. ( I also have a black on black in stock as well) Order Configuration Model Year: 2015 Model: 163512 JETTA GP TDI SE W/ CONNECTIVITY 2.0L MANUAL Exterior Color: 2B2B SILK BLUE METALLIC Interior Color: QR BLACK...
  12. 3

I am also happy to report a Presidents Day bonus from Burlington VW. From now unti the 16th of February, I have an extra $500 on all 2014/2015 MY Jetta TDI's and an extra $1000 on all 2014/2015 Passat TDI's! This money can be combined with any of the factory programs chosen!
  13. 3

Hey there fellow club members! Chris here from Burlington VW located just 38 minutes north of Phila, Pa and it would be our pleasure to pick you up at either Phila, Int'l or Amtrak in Trenton, NJ. Now even Atlantic City airport is not out of the question for you little vacationers or...
  14. 3

Calendar Year 2015 VW Drive Easy offered by Burlington VW, NJ

Just a note to say that I can put a Platinum plan and Gold Plus plans on VW's up to 74999 miles