Recent content by 2TDIguy

1. 2TDIguy

Getting code 005522 & P1592 for boost pressure sensor/ MAF sensor compare voltage at KOEO

Just wanted to close the loop on this issue as it irritates me when people post details asking for help and don't come back and post results that corrected the issue. Replaced the Turbo boost sensor was the issue that cleared it all up, code gone. Only when I finally understood the 2 pressure...
  2. 2TDIguy

Getting code 005522 & P1592 for boost pressure sensor/ MAF sensor compare voltage at KOEO

After spending a few more hours searching I did not realize there was valid data in the fault codes freeze frame data at the bottom of the code. Went back and scanned it. Here is the data. Is each pressure reading from the boost sensor and the MAP sensor? I assume the variance is too great and...
  3. 2TDIguy

Spent the weekend reading a ton about this. I even tried adding the additional "helper" ground with to the boost pressure sensor. It did no good, even though that brown ground wire at the sensor read 5 ohms to battery post ground. So I had read to go into measuring blocks and look at 10 & 11...
  4. 2TDIguy

3 Dual Mass Flywheel failures

Mrkrinkle, how did the rest of this story go?
  5. 2TDIguy

2014 TDI Sportwagen under hood fuse box layout needed

Affirmative on that clarification. (not sure why this forum group is called " VW MKVI-A6 Golf family including Jetta SportWagen (~ 2010-2014)" then as that is likely where I picked up that notion. In any case, I found no good info without paying the fee to Erwin and getting all of the manuals...
  6. 2TDIguy

Yellow Sub, thanks for your effort. The Jetta SportWagen is actually on the A6 Golf chassis. So the Jetta 6 Sedan info is not applicable. Fuse panels inside and under hood are much different. Thus the reason it is so hard to find on open Google searches. Not sure why VW called this model a Jetta...
  7. 2TDIguy

'13 JSW AC Issue and Brakes(?)

As a point of reference. I am a bit of an AC nerd. I ahve all the tools, etc. I tune all of my cars yearly and my 2 Home AC units. On cars I have always strived to get to 40 degrees temp output at center vents on recirculate. My Jetta Sportwagen will get down to 36.5 on the highway. I will tell...
  8. 2TDIguy

MkV / MkVI Bluetooth FAQ (Updated 12/30/2010)

2014 Sportwagen. Every time I get any type message on phone while in car and the phone has BT automatically connected it switches from radio to BT Audio. SMS, FB messenger, SnapChat all do it. Anyone had this issue and solved it?
  9. 2TDIguy

Seat Recline & Seat Heater not working 2013 JSW TDI

Glad it helped. I will check continuity from the output side of that S44 breaker to the red/ black on the seat socket. I have a feeling since it was hot at all times and water got in the floor board it had some kind of electrolysis event under the floor and burned in half. I assume at some point...
  10. 2TDIguy

Here is short version specific to fuse panels from the large wiring PDF. Please note it covers both panels but for multiple car models. TDI is there, it is engine code CJAA. Look for it at bottom of each breakout. Under hood starts at 802/9, interior starts at 802/29...
  11. 2TDIguy

OK, found a link to the fuse section from the large PDF I downloaded. Please note there are multiple fuse panel versions for the 2 panels for diff cars. For the TDI the underhood fuse box starts at 802/9. Note in that info Fuse SSB29 refers to the breaker S44. The interior fuse panel starts at...
  12. 2TDIguy

OK, on the fuse panel at the drivers side end of dash. (this is fuse panel C if reading schematic) F34 = drivers seat lumbar (not sure it is related directly but it is a seat power fuse so should be checked) Under hood fuse box to right of battery. (this is fuse panel B) Large 50A fuse F29 feeds...
  13. 2TDIguy

You dont have to pull the seat to check things. You would likely to fix or rewire the plug. Just slide it all the way back and there is a flap of carpet you flip up by the front of the outside seat slider rail. Specific to the power for the back angle/ recline the red with black wire is the...
  14. 2TDIguy

Front Seats recline and heat 2014 JSW tdi

Here is vehicle fusebox info it if helps anyone. Covers the one in car and under hood. https://www.golfgtiforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=200792.0