Recent content by 2RENU

1. 2

115v rear outlet not working

Hey Dozenspeed, Thanks for the the reply. I am actually referring to the AC "alternating current" power inverter at the back of the center console. Not sure if your car has that or not. It looks like "JCREWS" has saved the day with both the fuse socket suggestion and links to 2 fuse box...
  2. 2

Yeah I hear ya but it's just not convenient to go to the dealership for every little thing. And when she was in for her 10,000 mile service i forgot to ask them about this AC inverter issue. Does anyone know which fuse it is? ? ?
  3. 2

I have a 2011 Sportwagen TDI. I purchased it brand new and the 115v AC plug has never worked. I'm trying to figure out which fuse is used for this inverter. I know that it is a 30A fuse but is it in the interior fuse box or under the hood? which one is it exactly? My car has no fuse mapping...
  4. 2

A4 Jetta TDI - Low Price Must sell this week! 116K

Re: FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc SOLD thanks guys !
  5. 2

Re: FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc you can view all my cars pictures and info at GreaseCar.com Classifieds
  6. 2

Re: FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc Hi IndigoBlue, Yes she is a 5speed and no sorry she does not have a sun roof still tons of fun though! the head was replaced because one of the valve stems over cylinder (1) failed, no damage was done to the block but the head had to be...
  7. 2

Re: FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc I MUST SELL THIS CAR THIS WEEK! please help me out guys and girls ! thanks.
  8. 2

Re: FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc Bump !!! this is a beautiful TDI if your in the market you should definitely contact me ! Link to PHOTOS
  9. 2

Very cool 1979 Peugeot 504 in perfect condition!!!

VERY UNIQUE CAR IN AMAZING CONDITION, PERFECT DAILY around town DRIVER... Please Post or PM for more pictures and details.... This car is nothing short of amazing. And I wish that i did not have to sell it, but due to other expenses i need the money. Such a classic sweet little car. In near...
  10. 2

FS 99 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head,etc Manchester Vermont asking price is listed above. Any other questions, let me know. Thanks for looking. i will have pictures soon
  11. 2

FS 99.5 A4 TDI Jetta w/new German built head !!! This car is in amazing condition and needs no work. Garaged all winter so this baby saw no cold starts. I really do not want to sell this car but I have to because I am low on money; I just paid $3000 to have this car fixed. A local master...
  12. 2

WTB: 87' 88'or89' MBenz 190D or TD

WTB: 87\' 88\'or89\' MBenz 190D or TD Cool Thanks Buddy. nice resource. but your right they probably want a fortune. i am getting picky and want a certain color match i guess i dont really have room to be picky seeing as they only imported 190TD's in 87' crazy. thanks again
  13. 2

Re: WTB: 87\' 88\'or89\' MBenz 190D or TD SHHHHHHHHHHHHEIIIIIII WHY ?
  14. 2

WTB: 87\' 88\'or89\' MBenz 190D or TD I am in Vermont but am willing to Travel i know the turbos are very rare in this lame country but i really want to find one in good condition. I really want a greenone with tan or dark tan interior but will settle for any color really as long as she is in...