Recent content by 20AE0911

1. 2

Full FIS TDI Euro Cluster

As a service to my fellow members - I found the following on Ebay.de. With 1 day left I would say the price is still pretty reasonable. If you are interested, I know someone here in the states that can help with the milage. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A%3AIT&rd=1
  2. 2

TMC - FIS Communication Help

Not yet. I have this thing called a job that keeps me from spending my entire day on this forum. But I will look into the P/N you highlighted. Sorry if I didn't understand your comment regarding "reading the post". I'm not on a first name basis with anyone on tdiclub so I guess I didn't know...
  3. 2

Yes I can read. 4 CANBUS wires, Power and GND. That is what I have coming out of the TMC. I didn't think I needed to check continuity on the last two since I was getting a TMC indication (TMC---->)on my MFD. I would think that if the TMC is not powered up that the radio signal won't get through...
  4. 2

That is how I currently have my harness configured. However, when I received it, the only wires installed were to pins 5 and 6 on the 12-pin. Is it possible that different TMCs are wired differently? My P/N is 4B1 919 894. I reverified good conductivity between the 12-pin TMC connector (CAN...
  5. 2

All of my harness connections are soldered. But I am concerned about the CANBUS connections being in the right pin positions on the 12-pin TMC connector. When I received my harness from Germany, the installed wires were in different positions. Any there any independant verification of...
  6. 2

I have completed my MFD "G"/TMC install and everything is working except my FIS Display. I changed my soft coding and verified the CANBUS wiring hook-ups. I am also getting a fault code: 19-CAN Gateway 01336 - Data Bus for Comfort System 80-00 - Single-wire Operation Does anyone...
  7. 2

Frank Z Motors, Dayton, Ohio

Faifield VW. Rt 4, about 5 miles north of I275. Ask for Dave Lewis (874-3740)
  8. 2

Triplex Antenna Cell Phone Connector?

checkout www.vwnavi.com. There are some good pics of the antenna and which connectors are for cell, gps and radio. The cell antenna is the grey connector and it is the same as the radio connector. In my install I had to cut that off and had my local Nextel shop terminate a connector that...
  9. 2

For those who have Upgraded to the OEM VW NAVI

FYI. You can order the single DIN CD changer cable from the dealer as a separate part (1J0 051 592 A) and then just cut-and-paste this pigtail onto the double din harness in the car. Cost for the cable is about $75. Thats alot for just a connector but it sounds as if it might be cheaper than...
  10. 2

Auto Leveling Question - Axle sensor locations

This is my first post and I don't own a TDI (sorry) but I have a MkIV body style question. After looking through your forums it seems as if you guys are a little more mature and technically oriented than the vortex crowd ("which BOV is louder?"). Anyway, I just received an auto leveling setup...