Recent content by 1gunther1

1. 1

Who has not gotten paid???

I'm so pissed. The VW counsel and their "Resolution Team" are bold face liars and are not even apologetic when caught. I'm just disgusted with VW right now.
  2. 1

Well the VW "Resolution Team" has been working my issue since the 26th of May and still no payment. VW counsel is either incompetent or complicit with this scam. I have even called Judge Breyer who settled the case to get help. So far still no payment. I'm going after additional...
  3. 1

Slow claim process

VW has my car the title and the money. I have been trying to get paid since 10 March. VW and their legal counsel just suck. They just keep kicking the can down the road.
  4. 1

To answer the questions. Yes I had a loan. Check was the only option. No I changed nothing from when I turned both cars in and yes I'm the original owner of both cars. I returned both cars to the same dealer I bought them from. Surfstar you are smarter than me! I'm thinking about taking vw to...
  5. 1

Buyback Lessons Learned

No difference between either car or what was requested when turned in at the same time. The bank is pointing the finger at vw and vw is pointing the finger at the bank. But the bank has show me the cancelled check sent to VW and a copy of the title that they sent vw. All I know is VW has the car...
  6. 1

I turned in both my 2012 and 2013 Passat TDI on March 10th. Got paid for the 2012 but nothing on the 2013. I started working with VW counsel to get the issue resolved on 26 May. To date nothing other than the check should be coming soon. Of course I started getting that BS from vw counsel on...
  7. 1

Buyback Lessons Learned

Dan Thanks I did get the eft for 1 car but not the second. And I have read many horror stories right here. So it is plenty common.
  8. 1

Buyback Lessons Learned

Don't do the buyback without getting the check at the dealership!!! I turned my car in 10 February 2017. NO MONEY to me yet. I have worked for 7 weeks with VW counsel and still nothing but a run around.
  9. 1

FS: B7 Passat Weathertech matts 2 sets

All PM's have been replied to. Thanks for looking :)
  10. 1

Hi Mark I did not see your PM. You can also get me at gimer@nsf.gov
  11. 1

I have two sets of B7 Passat floor mats for sale. I have a set in black that includes front back and trunk liners. $100 I have a set in tan that includes front and back. $75 Prefer local buyer but willing to ship at buyers expense. Thanks for looking.
  12. 1

TDI Claims Portal

What documents are you folks uploading?
  13. 1

UNOFFICIAL Adblue Heater Element Failure Thread

I was told by VW if you file a complaint with NHTSA and have your paperwork from them and your bill from VW that this additional expense will be refunded by VW at time of trade in. Makes sure you file with NHTSA and keep your paid receipt from VW. Those buying non-VW parts will likely not get...