Recent content by 14JSWLI

1. 1

FS 2014 JSW TDI 71,000mi Blue over Beige. Rebuilt $6600

2014 Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen TDI. 70,700 miles Beige Leather No sunroof Rebuilt title runs well no CEL, however, the DPF is likely near the end of its useful life. Call/text 631 834-double7 51 For pics see...
  2. 1

WTB CJAA DPF

3 months out of warranty and ofc my DPF is toast. If anyone has a DPF for a JSW in good shape available ideally in the Northeast US.
  3. 1

Another squashed oil filter thread

No engine/drivetrain mods. I will stick to 10k interval going forward, although that shouldn't have anything to do with what we're seeing here. Previous car was 7,500 OCI so I was stuck in that routine For both oil changes I have been buying from idparts, which seems to be very reputable...
  4. 1

What did you do to your MkVI-A6 today?

My new truck bed... Took out the false floor and storage dividers and made my own flat floor as low as it could go. Its made up of aluminum strips on top of a sheet of black HDPE plastic laminated to 1/2" ply. Love the durability and extra height, feels so much bigger.
  5. IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

6. IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2890.jpg

7. 1

Another squashed oil filter thread

Second oil change since owning my 14 JSW. First one was uneventful but of course I don't know what type of filter I was taking out (or if that even matters). This image isn't exactly apples to apples either because the new filter is Hengst and old is Mann. But it clearly shows the drastic change...
  8. 14JSWLI

14JSWLI

9. IMG_2894.jpg

IMG_2894.jpg

squashed oil filter
  10. 1

New owner basic questions

Just drove home a 14 JSW blue on tan leather, DSG with only 34k yesterday. I've owned 3 gas engine Golfs over the past few generations but am excited for my first diesel and wagon. Currently switching over from a Subaru Forester, what a world of difference! I want to take care of some basic...