Recent content by 007_e350

1. 0

2011-2013 X5 Diesel vs 2011-2013 Q7 Diesel

Hey folks, question on EGR on 2013, if I just remove the connector, won’t it stay blocked with having to do anything ? It’ll throw a code that can get coded out Second question, the NOx sensor bank 1 sensor 2 keeps popping up, no difference in performance, should I just leave it alone ? Would...
  2. 0

Discounted TDI oil locator thread

It's funny you mention this, I picked up 3 sets worth of oil changes.. however the tdi doesn't like it as much... I had liqui moly top tec 3, vw507 in there, also archoil ar9100 additive, friction modifier. I change oils at 3500 miles, and I'm glad I do it.. let me know what you think about the...
  3. 0

2015 Q5 TDI Oil Consumption

I would never do an OCI of 10k even if the oil is made on Mars.. I do one oil change in between factory intervals and notice slight change n performance everytime.
  4. 0

2014 Q7 TDI - #dieselgate upgrade

Be careful with dynamic cruise when traffic comes to a complete stop the system will stop the car and deactivate cruise, it expects the driver to take control right away, vehicle still in D and car starts moving... that's the biggest glitch with this thing, unless there's some setting error...