BRM engine

BRM engine

BRM engine

BRM Engine

BRM Engine

AndyBees

Jetta , 06 BRM Engine

Cam Replacement and Timing Belt job
I wish it were, 'how to replace camshaft etc' video or link. I need to do this for my 06 tdi brm mk5. I have all the good parts including complete timing belt kit. i also bought all the neccessary tools to do it the job. I need guidence. I have been quoted $1500 not including my parts. Labor only. Bummer!

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? please.

I wish it were, 'how to replace camshaft etc' video or link. I need to do this for my 06 tdi brm mk5. I have all the good parts including complete timing belt kit. i also bought all the neccessary tools to do it the job. I need guidence. I have been quoted $1500 not including my parts. Labor only. Bummer!

Can anyone steer me in the right direction? please.
It is a very easy job to do. That was my first one. You need to set the engine up as if you were going to a Timing Belt job. Rotate the engine over to Top Dead Center. And go from there. I recommend taking photos as you progress. I also suggest that you start a Thread in the VE/PD category on the main Forum Page. I don't think the other members will see anything here in my Albums unless they come here browsing around.

Album information

Category
Members Albums
Album owner
AndyBees
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Album privacy