Can kw1281test read the SKC needed to program an Immobilizer 4 key.

Software Mechanic

TDI
2000 Jetta GLS
I recently bought a 2013 Audi A3 that came with one key fob. I'd like to have a second key fob and am considering buying one on the Internet. I would need to have the key blank cut, the key matched to the immobilizer, and the remote synced to the car. Matching the key to the Immobilizer appears to be the tricky part. My understanding is the dealer needs to use an online system to get the SKC (PIN?) needed top program the key unless I can use kw1281test to extract the value. Is it possible for kw1281test to extract the SKC? If so, how would I retrieve the SKC?

John

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I recently bought a 2013 Audi A3 that came with one key fob. I'd like to have a second key fob and am considering buying one on the Internet. I would need to have the key blank cut, the key matched to the immobilizer, and the remote synced to the car. Matching the key to the Immobilizer appears to be the tricky part. My understanding is the dealer needs to use an online system to get the SKC (PIN?) needed top program the key unless I can use kw1281test to extract the value. Is it possible for kw1281test to extract the SKC? If so, how would I retrieve the SKC?

John
@gmenounos can answer that for sure, but my understanding is that it won't do the immo 4 and newer versions. I believe those are the ones that require a dealer to program, and they don't even see the skc, its a completely different system.

gmenounos

Vendor
TDI
'99.5 Golf GLS, '01 Jetta GLX Wagon (TDI conversion)
Sorry, kw1281test only works with MKIV VWs. I think the only Audis it works with are gen 1 TTs, which happen to have similar clusters.