MN Chat Thread

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
Upullrparts east bethel has a 98 beetle tdi. The manual trans is gone, but lots of parts left. The engine is just sitting on some tires under the hood, so "pulling the engine" would be super easy. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to check for turbo shaft play, but everything else seemed to be in good order. Timing belt is still on. Just incase anyone needs parts

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
Upullrparts east bethel has a 98 beetle tdi. The manual trans is gone, but lots of parts left. The engine is just sitting on some tires under the hood, so "pulling the engine" would be super easy. I unfortunately didn't get a chance to check for turbo shaft play, but everything else seemed to be in good order. Timing belt is still on. Just incase anyone needs parts
Grab it! You may want to make a snowmobile out of it someday

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
03 ALH for sale $600
03 is wierd, got a wagon that's a BEW
Sedans were ALH?
Wish I didn't need a facebook account. :\
That would look great stuffed into my yard.
Possibly with the back end cut open and a ranger back window and bedsides booger welded on

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Its actually in decentish shape from the pics. I messeged on it to see about the TB.

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Btw. If anyone needs mk4 axles I bought a oem set from upull the other day in good shape with no ripped boots. The paint is still all on them and everything. They seem to be in good shape. Otherwise i may return them as im rebuilding the ones i have

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
if you get in contact with the guy, I'll buy it for that even if the timing belt is about to snap

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
if you get in contact with the guy, I'll buy it for that even if the timing belt is about to snap
Sounds good. Its in Northfield. Im trying to seen if i can go look at it, but he hasn't seen my messege yet. Kinda hoping it would make a good backup vehicle

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
:c

maybe marky mark might end up getting his $7 worth of personal info from me in the future
ehhh
doubt it

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
debating on selling my micro-can cable. i recently upgraded to the hex-v2. its nice having an unlimited vin cable. not sure what its worth anyway.

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Lol. They just don't produce good heat till your under load. It's nice when they pop right off
Ain't that the truth. Last weekend my brother rolled his tracker in duluth on his way to go racing on superior, and I hauled the trailer and wheeler back with the bug. Way there the heat was ok (could've been warmer), on the way back i had to turn it down to half and that was pretty good. The alh seems to take a good 1/2 hr to warm up. I need to add more winter front to the grill of my car i think

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
fleet farm has t6 5w40 on sale for $100/bucket
and the shell rebate is back, so you can get $45 back on that bucket, limit of 4 on the rebate

all the stores in the cities are cleared out, cambridge still had half a pallet last night

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Last edited:

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
fleet farm has t6 5w40 on sale for $100/bucket
and the shell rebate is back, so you can get $45 back on that bucket, limit of 4 on the rebate

all the stores in the cities are cleared out, cambridge still had half a pallet last night
For 5gallons?