Malone stage 2 with tranny tune.

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
Do you know if the stage II deleted the partical filter, because the light came on after Installed it?
Mine did. Have to make sure the first temp sensor and the o2 is plugged in. I had originally used the wrong sensor. Are you del3ted?

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
Do you know if the stage II deleted the partical filter, because the light came on after Installed it?
Depends on what tune you actually bought. Delete tune or compliant tune. If delete tune and components are there still, or vise versa. It would throw a light.

Vondiesel442

TDI
Jetta
Depends on what tune you actually bought. Delete tune or compliant tune. If delete tune and components are there still, or vise versa. It would throw a light.
I guess I never specified Wich one. Mike at Danny's auto is going to check it out. I decided to have him do the timing belt also total cost $2500 for DMF and belt.

Vondiesel442

TDI
Jetta
Stoped by to check the progress on the DMF and timing belt.DMF has been completed. The old one was starting to slip glad, I caught it early. 145,000 miles on original timing belt, I was pushing it's limit's. Should be finished up today or tomorrow. Mike has been very informative and knows his business. He took me in his shop and showed me his finding.He kept the old parts and showed me the wear and tear.