Mk. 6 tuning questions/advice/experience

Liggett

TDI
'13 Jetta Sportwagon,'18 Ram Ecodiesel, '97 Passat TDI,'83 Jetta TD,'82 Jetta Diesel, 3-4 Golf and Rabbit diesels
I have the delete exhaust from Rawtec sitting here. I'm torn right now between Malone, Stevenson, and MR tuning companies. When deleted and tuned, the car must be able to pass Vt. state inspection once per year. That means no ck. engine lights, and readiness monitors set to "ready". I'm not concerned about the physical appearance of the exhaust system. My ONLY need is better reliability and economy. The car has plenty of power.
Any experiences or recommendations with the 3 companies is much appreciated because I'm about to pull the trigger on one of them. Thanks.

Nevada_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
TDTuning.com, Mikel aka sales at tdtuning.com
I have been working with Mikel for almost 15 years...different tunes, different hardware, and Mikel has always been there to answer my needs and has not sent me a bill every time I had a question.
I do not have anything nice to say about the guys the rhymes with, " I wish I was not alone. " Up in Canuck land, and that is all I will say in open forum, PM me if you have questions.

CamaroRacing12

TDI
2014 Golf TDI
I have the delete exhaust from Rawtec sitting here. I'm torn right now between Malone, Stevenson, and MR tuning companies. When deleted and tuned, the car must be able to pass Vt. state inspection once per year. That means no ck. engine lights, and readiness monitors set to "ready". I'm not concerned about the physical appearance of the exhaust system. My ONLY need is better reliability and economy. The car has plenty of power.
Any experiences or recommendations with the 3 companies is much appreciated because I'm about to pull the trigger on one of them. Thanks.
Hey man,

What did you end up getting? I need the same thing as you. I emailed Malone and they said that it wouldn't pass inspection with the readiness monitors.