WTB: BEW mk4 Golf or Jetta Wagon

vwbusman66

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
Like the title says, I'm looking to get my hands on a BEW Golf or Jetta wagon (but will consider an ALH Golf or Jetta wagon as well)
Would prefer zero rust, lower miles, and stock or near-stock condition.
Heated seats and a 5/6 speed are a bonus.

I sold my 155k rust free '04 golf like an idiot, and am now looking for another to replace it.

I'm located in Morgantown, WV.

edit: I would also consider an ALH wagon or golf

Last edited:

Freeroamer

TDI
2015 Golf TDI MK7 2.0 CRUA 6MT - 138k
I've got a rust free 2005 Jetta Wagon with 231k on the clock. Vehicle was a auto to stick conversion that was done well and it runs without issues. PM if interested. I'm in California FYI.

halocline

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta Wagon
I might sell my 04 wagon, it's in upstate NY, 200K miles, impecably maintained, 5 sp, spent it's entire life in TX (we just moved here to upstate NY) every known problem with these cars has been addressed; colt cam with the hardened lifters, vr6 clutch, kermatune, VNT17, recent stock suspension, heater box repaired, recent tandem pump. Current glowplug/software. Let me know by message if you want some photos. The location is Keene NY, about 2 hours north of Albany. I bought the car with 45K miles in 2008.

At some point I will make a decision about it and put up a for sale thread if I really decide I want to part with it, but for now feel free to message me if you'd like me to text you some photos. It's important to me that the car goes to someone who will continue to maintain it and get some use out of it.

Schlupp

TDI
2004 tdi jetta sedan
Have my wife’s 04 bew jetta gls sedan, I just put on the market last week.
Auto tranny
206k miles
Ac heated seats full leather.
I small rust spot on driver fender.
Winter tires on separate rims
Newer turbo
Maintenance done by M&M autocycle.
Owned since 2013. Ready to go
Located in Queens NY asking 5900.00. Jason 718 683-4372.

vwbusman66

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI
Have my wife’s 04 bew jetta gls sedan, I just put on the market last week.
Auto tranny
206k miles
Ac heated seats full leather.
I small rust spot on driver fender.
Winter tires on separate rims
Newer turbo
Maintenance done by M&M autocycle.
Owned since 2013. Ready to go
Located in Queens NY asking 5900.00. Jason 718 683-4372.
Like I said in the listing initially, I'm only looking for a Golf or Wagon.
Thanks,

pedroYUL

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat CVCA; 2015 GSW CRUA; 2012 wagon CJAA; 2004 wagon BEW
I have a BEW GLS wagon, Canadian with ~420k km. Minimal rust, everything works, no CEL, no codes.

Not selling, after all. Sorry.

Last edited:

janerick3

TDI
2004 Jetta GLS Wagon 5-speed, Shadow Blue,195k mi, currently non-op
I have what you're looking for: Original owner, 2004 Jetta TDI GLS 5-speed wagon, Shadow Blue/gray cloth,195k miles, bone stock, NO rust. 8k miles on cam kit and timing belt.

However, it needs a new turbo (failed last Friday) and the heater core leaks. It will also need an upper hose collar kit (id Parts has them in stock) and some annoying oil leaks fixed.

If you have the resources to fix what's needed, you'll have a car good for the next 200k miles, or until it rots out. I have not yet posted it for sale. Wife cannot drive a stick any more, so she wants it gone. Let me know.

Jaqob

TDI
None :[
I have what you're looking for: Original owner, 2004 Jetta TDI GLS 5-speed wagon, Shadow Blue/gray cloth,195k miles, bone stock, NO rust. 8k miles on cam kit and timing belt.

However, it needs a new turbo (failed last Friday) and the heater core leaks. It will also need an upper hose collar kit (id Parts has them in stock) and some annoying oil leaks fixed.

If you have the resources to fix what's needed, you'll have a car good for the next 200k miles, or until it rots out. I have not yet posted it for sale. Wife cannot drive a stick any more, so she wants it gone. Let me know.
janerick3, I'm also in the market for exactly that and have the resources to get it towed and repaired. I'm gonna send you a DM in case OP isn't interested. Thanks!

marvinall

Veteran Member
TDI
Partial Diesel Fleet: 2002 Jetta Sedan, 2002 Jetta Wagon, 2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI's, '02 Dodge 3/4T QCab Cummins/6 speed 4x4 Pickup....
Check out CL Reno for an ‘05 Jetta Wagon with a manual trans and 145k. Just an FYI

crinehart3

TDI
2009 jetta tdi wagon MKV
Like the title says, I'm looking to get my hands on a BEW Golf or Jetta wagon (but will consider an ALH Golf or Jetta wagon as well)
Would prefer zero rust, lower miles, and stock or near-stock condition.
Heated seats and a 5/6 speed are a bonus.

I sold my 155k rust free '04 golf like an idiot, and am now looking for another to replace it.

I'm located in Morgantown, WV.

edit: I would also consider an ALH wagon or golf

I have 2009 tdi wagon 6 speed manual with no rust and 104k miles

chasingclouds

TDI
2005 Jetta Wagon GLS 201,700 miles
Hi. We have determined it's best if I continue to trouble shoot some issues before I sell her after speaking with the original poster.
Everyone assumes that my transmission is bad, I am getting many questions from others too. I am not convinced.
So no, it's not for sell until I confirm with the person that did fluid change, solenoids, belt, timing, and glowpulgs and harness as to why now it's hesitating between 2 and 3 from fullstops. I didn't want top price but I know she is not parts car as it's body is rust free and it's been maintained. I will keep her otherwise.
So Bump for poster. He is still looking.

marvinall

Veteran Member
TDI
Partial Diesel Fleet: 2002 Jetta Sedan, 2002 Jetta Wagon, 2015 Golf Sportwagon TDI's, '02 Dodge 3/4T QCab Cummins/6 speed 4x4 Pickup....