Anyone know this genius?

taleAwaggin

Veteran Member
TDI
rollin in my two point oh, panoramic back so my hair can blow
Doxxing Grandmas? Let me get in on sommof that action!

redbarron55

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Touareg TDI Executive
If anyone here is right, that person would be ME.
Or is that it is I?
Damn this trying to be perfect is a PITA.

Last edited:

taleAwaggin

Veteran Member
TDI
rollin in my two point oh, panoramic back so my hair can blow
If the worst thing I ever did in my life is cross a double yellow, I'd be a million times better a person. But at least I don't say "that person would be ME" like a god damn cave man.

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
'91 Jetta, '91 GTI, '04 Touareg
I used to see things much differently before the knowledge bestowed upon me with this thread.. cheesy notions such as how light will guide me through the darkest of hours. But now I see the other side of things, like a blinded deer on the hood of your car staring back at you.

GlowBugTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Beetle GLS TDI (BIODSL). 01 original Glow Bug TDI (sold)
I used to see things much differently before the knowledge bestowed upon me with this thread.. cheesy notions such as how light will guide me through the darkest of hours. But now I see the other side of things, like a blinded deer on the hood of your car staring back at you.
Lest you have a beetle, then it's like an aerospace eject seat! Or maybe a vw cannon. I swear this deer didn't see the driver.
Doe meets beetle

I know I'm kind of falling away from the thread, but....who cares cause this is funny.

Tyler.ayala

TDI
2013 Jetta SportWagen 6sp Manual
I tried to ignore this thread as it seemed like mostly bickering back and forth. Since it keeps popping to the top I’ve decided to dedicate some time to it. I’ve read through all 120+ posts but the real question still hasn’t been answered: What kind of pans was granny having sex with? I’m running out of popcorn.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I made it! Notice that all four wheels are in MY lane? 😂 I've got full photos coming, this is just the proof photo.
I was hoping I'd find my car in the sports car category, because that's what it identifies as, but, nope, it got the same category as minivans and suvs...

Attachments

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
From the looks of it, he was clearly granny shifting.

RabbitGTI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
B4 Passat Sedan
Five pages....uh, oh. If there is a God he won't let this place turn into another VW Vortex :p

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Five pages....uh, oh. If there is a God he won't let this place turn into another VW Vortex :p
then donate to the forums. that's what happened to VWpoortex... they whored them selves out to ad revenue servers in a desperate attempt to save a dying trend ever since vin diesel stopped racing mk3's. They actually sold out email account information to spam companies nearly immediately once they merged into the new server. only smap, and scammers are on WTB areas and nearly nothing but the occasional decade old thred revival by a spam bot or the occasional newb who is to bologna special to find google.

MATPOC

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5-speed
Highly illegal ^
Sidns posted for miles that anything over 30' long is not allowed on this road, still they come and then get mad because cops are waiting and tickets are steep

Mozambiquer

TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
then donate to the forums. that's what happened to VWpoortex... they whored them selves out to ad revenue servers in a desperate attempt to save a dying trend ever since vin diesel stopped racing mk3's. They actually sold out email account information to spam companies nearly immediately once they merged into the new server. only smap, and scammers are on WTB areas and nearly nothing but the occasional decade old thred revival by a spam bot or the occasional newb who is to bologna special to find google.
The mk1 side still has some decent threads... I've had no help on the other model sections though... When I was working on a 2002 jetta wagon with the 2.0 (got it for $500 non running) the TDI club was more helpful than vortex. I don't even remember if I had any replies on there...

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
The mk1 side still has some decent threads... I've had no help on the other model sections though... When I was working on a 2002 jetta wagon with the 2.0 (got it for $500 non running) the TDI club was more helpful than vortex. I don't even remember if I had any replies on there...
I've gone from the Jwelty forums, to the Vortex, and lurked on here for many years till now, that I actually own a diesel. If I have to keep it honest, the reason I would frequent the vortex was to troll those insufferable asshats. I've lost my respect for them years ago.

MATPOC

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5-speed
That's scary! Glad I didn't meet any of those guys!
My friend Hank got run over by one of them about 15 years ago, nearly killed him. Don't know exactly how it went down, but he was on a Harley and he is not a speed demon, I think he stopped and trailers rear wheels just ran him over. Truck was at fault, they paid a bunch of money, but doesn't change the fact that he sets off metal detectors everywhere

turbobrick240

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2011 vw golf tdi(gone to greener pastures), 2001 ford f250 powerstroke
Those cases of Coors aren't going to get to Atlanta by themselves. Loaded up and truckin'. :)

MATPOC

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon 5-speed
To be fair, this is in a way a GPS fault, it will route you over the gap and by the time you see the sign it's a 100 mile detour, which is costly, so they gamble and run the gap

Mozambiquer

TDI
To be fair, this is in a way a GPS fault, it will route you over the gap and by the time you see the sign it's a 100 mile detour, which is costly, so they gamble and run the gap
That's very true, but it's also the reason that a lot of truckers have a truckers gps... My dad drove truck, and he had his first gps send him through the mountains in Arkansas once, he learned then that you don't believe the gps... Also he then bought a truckers gps, which helps.