Obd not reading and other fault after remap

Charlesmil21

TDI
Mk5 2.0 gt
Hi hopefully I can resolve this. I had a remap and all of a sudden my battery went flat a few days later. Now my lights are always on when driving and when I actually turn on lights not light on dash appears? Also my obd reader does not register now. Can't seem to see any blown fuses. And now instead of 3 flashes of indicator when they are pressed on but not fully I know only get one. Anyone any ideas? So grateful for your replies.

TurboABA

Top Post Dawg
TDI
RIP-2010 Jetta 6spd 2014 Touareg Execline
Oh boy.... brutal post. I'll take a stab at it though.....

I had a remap and all of a sudden my battery went flat a few days later.
Those shouldn't be related. What remap and on what vehicle, etc. If you are making a correlation between the flat battery and remap, have you reached out to your "tuner" about it?

Now my lights are always on when driving and when I actually turn on lights not light on dash appears?
Sounds like DRLs were enabled and your dash dimmer is turned all the way down.

And now instead of 3 flashes of indicator when they are pressed on but not fully I know only get one.
Sounds like your comfort blink feature was disabled.

Lastly, what do you mean by reader does not register? Have you checked your OBD port? Was your "remap" done through the OBD port or bench flashed, etc?

Charlesmil21

TDI
Mk5 2.0 gt
Hi thanks for feedback. Well not sure how to check obd port? Was working before flat battery and now doesn't register when plugged into computer. My dash dimmer up or down doesn't make no difference still not low beam green light appear. Done know how or why DLR lights have been enabled nor how to disable. Tuner says not related I think was cause I left my windows open on reflection and not pressed button to stop alarm. Cheers bud