97 Passat TDI

tdipwr

TDI
1996 tdi passat wagon,1991 jetta 2 door diesel
Selling my 97 Passat TDI it runs and drives very well. Has Michelin tires all around with great tread and body is in very good shape. The headliner was sagging so it’s been removed. All door locks, handles and windows work. It has working A/C also the brakes and clutch all feel good I’d trust it anywhere. Timing belt was done at 185,xxx and now car has 226,xxx on it. Asking 2,100 obo for it. I’ve got some pictures of anyone is interested.

slydog

TDI
2005 tdi jetta wag0n
Selling my 97 Passat TDI it runs and drives very well. Has Michelin tires all around with great tread and body is in very good shape. The headliner was sagging so it’s been removed. All door locks, handles and windows work. It has working A/C also the brakes and clutch all feel good I’d trust it anywhere. Timing belt was done at 185,xxx and now car has 226,xxx on it. Asking 2,100 obo for it. I’ve got some pictures of anyone is interested.
I am VERY interested!!
Is it still for sale?
Please send pics if it is.
Please let me know as soon as possible.

Tarasevich

TDI
2013 Red 6-speed Sportwagen1996 Blue Passat, 1996 Green Passat
Very interested. Need pics and location though.locash in hand

slydog

TDI
2005 tdi jetta wag0n
Is this still for sale???