2004 GLS TDI 5sp Wagon

Hal

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf, 2010 JSW
I have a 2004 GLS with a 43,000 mile running gear, 167,000 total mile car. Bought a complete take out back in 2007 for a project that never got off the ground and stored the engine/trans in my garage since then. Car has new tires, wheel bearings all around, new pads, rotors, radiator, battery, in tank fuel pump,paint, timing belt/water pump. Installed a Homelink visor and I have three working keys/fobs. The drivers door light is a little funky, usually doesn't light without the fob and the drivers seat has a dime sized hole in the side bolster. Built it to be a dependable tow car for our RV but recently picked up a low mile 2015 GSW TDI $5500.
Albuquerque area.

https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?media/albums/users/hal.2839/

Last edited:

ddc

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 Passat (SOLD), 2005 Jetta Wagon
Nice fresh white paint job? Looks nice, good color for that part of the country. Has it always been a south west vehicle?

Hal

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf, 2010 JSW
I'm sorry, I have been off line for a week or so. Had to make a quick trip to Reno as my brother had a pace maker implanted.
The car is a South western no rust vehicle. I built it to tow behind a motor home and was going to add graphics to the white paint.
Plans changed..