Mk6 cjaa fuel leak ontop of engine block

SeacowTDI

TDI
MK6 cjaa dsg 2 door golf
Hello all, first time poster long time reader.
Ive had my tdi since when my grandfather gifted it to me at 40,000 miles. Ive had two fuel systems replaced under Dieselschnitzel warranty and Ive noticed today i have another fuel leak ontop of my engine block directly under my engine cover. (This is the second time I've had fuel ontop of my block) I'm covered under warranty for another 8000 miles. However. I will be deleting and tuning asap once that warranty is done.Id like to make my tdi last till atleast 300,000 miles. How and what can I do to prevent any further fuel leaks like this.

SeacowTDI

TDI
MK6 cjaa dsg 2 door golf
Have it fixed right... was it done at a dealership? I'm pretty sure dealerships use new high pressure fuel lines every time they break into the system as they're technically one use only. If they're not, find another dealership.

Why have you had the fuel system replaced twice? That's a big red flag
Update from dealership. The fuel pump in bay is leaking fuel not the block. The head gasket is leaking oil and I mistaked most of the pooling for fuel. They're covering the fuel pump and fuel lines but charging me for head gasket replacement. My fuel pump in tank failed at 50 000 and my fuel lines ontop of block failed at 80 000. Im at 111000