RNS 510 Firmware update SW V4366 download

scow1

TDI
10 Sportwagen TDI
Does anyone know where I can download or get the firmeware update for the RNS-510 radio? I know I have the older J model and v4366 is the last firmware update that was made for the radio. Thank the help.

scow1

TDI
10 Sportwagen TDI
Ksing44 ive seen that gti website before and i think those are all EURO rns510 firmware updates. I found out that there are EURO and USA versions of these radios and have to be careful on which firmware get loaded. Thanks for the thread to dig into hopefully i can find what im looking for.

rjboonstra

TDI
Jetta / Tiguan
I too am looking for a North American version of the latest RNS510 firmware and maps. There are a number of good threads on this forum regarding the latest version... and here is a post of the latest DVD that was for sale (but has since been sold) - it at least gives you the info you are looking for.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=497662&highlight=rns510

If you find a copy of the DVD, please let me know. Thanks!

scow1

TDI
10 Sportwagen TDI
I too am looking for a North American version of the latest RNS510 firmware and maps. There are a number of good threads on this forum regarding the latest version... and here is a post of the latest DVD that was for sale (but has since been sold) - it at least gives you the info you are looking for.
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=497662&highlight=rns510
If you find a copy of the DVD, please let me know. Thanks!

I bought the most current maps i think v12 2018. It only updates the map side of the RNS 510. The firmware update improves boot time, back up camera initiation, and speed of general performance of the unit.

ksing44

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Golf TDI
I found this at vortex

I just updated my RNS-510 with Firmware Version 4366 and V6M Maps....it made a huge difference. Contact user Peteski on here...he sells both.
The post is from 05-30-2013, but it looks like Peteski is still active.

Peteski Profile
About Peteski
Join Date 09-29-2000
Last Activity 03-11-2019 10:01 AM
Name: Peter
Interests: OEM Retrofitting
Year/Make/Model Car Owned: 2012 R CW 4Dr
instagram: PeterDNA

Last edited:

LeParisien

TDI
Passat Tdi Highline 2013
If anyone is looking for 4366 or 5382 firmware files, I have both. Just PM me.
Thanks
Hi, I think I need FW 4366 for my RNS510 in my Passat TDi Highline year 2013 :
- 3C0035684G - HW Vers = H03 - SW Vers = 3696 - Map Vers HDD = 7870
Can you please help ?
Thanks again

jayski

TDI
NMS Passat
That message was in 2020. If you are looking for firmware updates I have them just send me a message :)
Thank you

audmun

TDI
Scirocco 176bhp 2.0 TDI
That message was in 2020. If you are looking for firmware updates I have them just send me a message :)
Thank you
Hi Jayski
I have a UK 2014 Scirocco with and RNS 510 on the reboot cycle. Occasionally it will start up properly but wondering if this may be a firmware problem. Do you have the firmware and installation instructions for UK models and could you advise?

Thanks for your help

jayski

TDI
NMS Passat
Hi Audman, I can absolutely help and I have a soft spot for the Sciroccos so I've sent you a message and hopefully I can assist you!
Thank you!

TDIFAN123

TDI
2013 PassatTDI
New to the forum and looking for the 4366 firmware. Have a G unit with HW verson H02 and SW version 3696 Map version 8407. Appreciation in advance!

jayski

TDI
NMS Passat
Thanks Jeff, happy to assist and I'm glad your stereo is operational again!
Enjoy the tunes!

unisoul333

TDI
VW CC
Hi Jayski, I see you've helped numerous people with this and I'd appreciate if you could help me out too. I'm looking for the software upgrade for rns510 to upgrade to 4366. Thanks!

jayski

TDI
NMS Passat
Hi nzimilo. I replied to your private message and yes I do have the firmware file.
I have all the firmware versions for North America as well I have all the European firmware versions. And I do have the most current North American navigation map (V.12M) update as well as the most current East Europe maps and West Europe maps (V17)

Last edited:

nzimolo

TDI
Jetta 2012
Hi nzimilo. I replied to your private message and yes I do have the firmware file.
I have all the firmware for North America as well I have the European firmware versions. And I do have the most current North American navigation map update as well.
Much appreciated Jay. I was very happy to have my radio back after about 7 months!Thank you!

jayski

TDI
NMS Passat
Thank you sir! I was happy to help and you were very quick to get your unit updated today once the file was sent to you :)
Great job! Thank you and stay safe!

roadlust

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 golf gl reflex silver (sold) 2013 TDI 2 door Golf Blue Graphite Metallic 6MT Premium Package.
Do I have a RNS 510 in my 2011 Golf? (tec package)