no boost no vacuum to n75

Zxd5298

TDI
06 jetta brm
I have a 2006 jetta 1.9 i keep getting a p0299 code i replaned n75 valve i noticed i have good vacuum but not to the n75 valve, is there something i'm missing??? i am new at diesel and turbos so this is all new to me thank you guys in advance

ironman86

TDI
2014 jetta tdi sedan
There is a check valve between vacuum source and N75 make sure it is working (Should only be able to blow through in One Direction) and its direction of flow is represented N75 valve. On my car the check valve is black and white white side of the valve is on the front of the car side black side faces back of car if that helps.

ironman86

TDI
2014 jetta tdi sedan
If that is not the problem make sure your vacuum lines are hooked up correctly to the end 7If that is not the problem make sure your vacuum lines are hooked up correctly to the N75 and out to the actuator.

Zxd5298

TDI
06 jetta brm
If that is not the problem make sure your vacuum lines are hooked up correctly to the end 7If that is not the problem make sure your vacuum lines are hooked up correctly to the N75 and out to the actuator.
There is a check valve between vacuum source and N75 make sure it is working (Should only be able to blow through in One Direction) and its direction of flow is represented N75 valve. On my car the check valve is black and white white side of the valve is on the front of the car side black side faces back of car if that helps.
Thank you!
It turns out that the one way check valve was flipped idk how i did that lol