Wrecked fixable 2015 VW Golf TDI SEL

Mrrogers1

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6MT, 2011 Jetta TDI DSG, 2015 Golf Sportwagen S TDI DSG
47k mi, car was rear ended while moving forward , airbags did not deploy, but the front seat belt pretensioners were activated, car starts and drives, will probably need to be pulled on the frame machine because of the rear damage. The damage mostly to the rear / rear-left side. Roof seems to be ok. Insurance wrote it off, so it will be salvaged. Before the accident the car was in tip top condition maintained by me, dsg was services, TB was done at the dealership at 36k mi because of the leaking waterpump. This is SEL with NAV and HID light package.
$5000
link to photos
https://photos.app.goo.gl/egF6fjMk6bKojXFD9
feel free to text 585-727-7448 for pics or questions
OH NOES! Sorry to see you posting this up, I'll share in some TDI groups. Hope you are ok.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Damnnnnn - sorry to hear that, man. :(

Hopefully, everyone escaped unharmed.

Mike in Anchorage

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Touareg Lux, 2015 Golf Sportwagen SE, new 4 Sept 2017;2009 VW Jetta TDI Sportwagen (Ruby) sold to VW on 22 SEP 2017
Dang. Nice car taking its hits. Glad you're somewhat OK. I hope someone jumps on this. Just the lighting and adaptive cruise are such nice systems.

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
My 2015 GSW was purchased as a "rebuilt" due to having been t-boned toward the rear of the car...buckled the hatch as well. The fixer-upper showed me "before" photos - and the "OMG - that's trashed!"-ness of the car wasn't a whole lot different from what I'm seeing here.

70K km later on my GSW....nothing to complain about from its previous damage. Only way I can notice is if the light hits the driver side of the car just right, I can see where the new and old paint met.

bmwM5power

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW TDI S 6MT 02 JETTA TDI GLS 5MT 15 GOLF TDI SE 6MT 15 GOLF TDI SEL DSG
youre right guys, i might as well keep it, i havent decided yet, i loved this golf so much and still do