• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

2004 Jetta part out - lots of mods

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Here is my official part out post for the 2004 Jetta sedan platinum gray GLS auto with 210,000 miles but the trans has under 50,000 miles it is a rebuilt trans.

Below are the mods I have for sale right now. I will not be posting anything for sale that needs to make the car run for now, but they will be for sale later. So no Turbo, engine, trans, exhaust, brakes, wheels, current suspension, oil cooler, FSB, RSB.

All prices do not include shipping or paypal fees. There will be more parts added when I have the time to do so. Here is a link to the pictures of most of the items I have for sale right now. https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/Efyx0ybqYNy5O4FW5CG74Yx4ZVUQQUSxSfUHkPZFDIx

Willing to trade anything for VCDS.

GLI smoked tail lights $150 pending
Left side Draft 42 smoked number light $10
Side mirror assemblies (plat. gray covers but ride side cover is damage) $90 for both
TDI Special Edition badges $25 for the pair
Areo wiper arms and blades $75 pending
Stock wiper arms $45
Lower middle grille $15
Hella comet side repeaters (rare, one has a broken tab but will work with modeling tape) $40
Hood rubber bumpers 2 (little rubber round things or part #15 in digam) $3
Engine cover (padding is missing) $40
BMP grille with chrome strips and VW emblem $80
2 different types of front license plate holders $10 each

Brushed chrome interior trim from GLI with auto shifter, radio cage, and e-brake $400
Radio cage for brushed trim (2nd one, modified for aftermarket radio) $75
Stock Radio cage $45
Brush chrome pedal pads with dead pedal (some damage to the plastic, but once installed you wont even notice) $100
Turbo S Brushed chrome door lock pins $25
Monster mats $75 pending
GLX parcel shelf with sunscreen with C-pillar clips $150
Two-tone black and gray leather door cards $300
Chrome hood and trunk struts $90
MKV trunk grocery bag hooks 2x $15 each
Passat sliding sun visors with homelink $50 for pair
Euro switch $45
Black glove box (side tab is broken) $70
Black center console with cup holders and extender $75 pending
Black leather arm rest (broken latch) $40
Dice Electronics I-VW-R is a hard-wired automotive iPod/iPhone integration kit. For years 1998-2009 just plug it in to your 6 disk in the back and wire it in the front where ever you want. $150

Koni coilover suspension (around 30k miles) $750

Damaged parts so don't as for them:
hood
front bumper
right fender
headlights
4motion front valance

If you are interested in the engine and transmission let me know. We can work out a shipping price.

Engine with 210,000 miles $1250 (dependent on how much it costs me to pull it out)
Rebuilt auto transmission with under 50,000 miles $1250 ( dependent on how much it costs me to pull it out)

If there are any odds and end pieces that you are interested in that I could easily take off, let me know.

You can PM me on here or email me at danfockel@gmail.com

That's all the pictures I have right now. I don't have the car right now either to post current pics.

Last edited:

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
I have someone interested in the hood strut only. Is there anyone interested in only the trunk struts?

Votblindub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta Wagon
I'd be interested in the blue aspherical split side mirrors if they're heated.

swetbak

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Jetta Wagon, 2010 BMW 335d
What are these "TDI Special Edition badges $25 for the pair"?
I may be interested.
In your original post you also listed "Red TDI rear letters". Do you still have those?

Thanks,
Paul

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
What are these "TDI Special Edition badges $25 for the pair"?
I may be interested.
In your original post you also listed "Red TDI rear letters". Do you still have those?

Thanks,
Paul
I have added pictures of them to the link. And the red TDI letters. Let me know if you are interested in all.

ffemtp

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS TDI Deceased 11/2012, 2004 Jetta GL TDI Sold, 2012 Jetta TDI (Retruned to VW), 2004 Jetta TDI GLS 5spd

TDI Jim

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat, 1996 Passat Variant (RIP), 2002 Jetta Wagon, 1995 Passat Variant TDI conversion brought back from the dead, 1997 Passat Variant project, and returned 2014 Passat
Arm rest and center console with cupholders

I am interested in black leather armrest and center console with cupholders. My email is newchem@comcast.net[/email] and cell is 443 465 4848, thanks, Jim

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
I'll be in Wisconsin next week, so if there is anyone in the Milwaukee/Dells areas interested in parts and dont want to pay for shipping, let me know. Need to know ASAP so I can pack the parts up.

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
I'll be in Wisconsin next week, so if there is anyone in the Milwaukee/Dells areas interested in parts and dont want to pay for shipping, let me know. Need to know ASAP so I can pack the parts up.
If you're willing to pull the brake booster, I'd be interested in that. Let me know how much you're asking for it and whether or not you'd be willing to pull it.