Yes it is for sale

TDIChip

TDI
Hello All, I want to sell my 2010 Cup. May be the best one out there. If your serious, you know what it is. Blue automatic, 36k, never seen a winter, super clean, super nice. Of course I think it worth more than it is but it worth more than the rest of them. If I had any idea how to upload a pick I would. But email me and I'll get you what you want. Also any feedback on what you think it's worth would be much appreciated. Asking $17,500. Last note... This car is 1 of 108 in the world. Pretty cool car to own. Chiplanders@yahoo.com

Last edited:

shizzler

Veteran Member
TDI
05 BEW Wagon
This has got to be a joke, right Chip?

What makes your automatic TDI with a body kit the best one out there?

annieneff

Veteran Member
TDI
1983.5 Westfalia tdi (afn), with flipped 5 speed V6 (dvz) transmission
This has got to be a joke, right Chip?

What makes your automatic TDI with a body kit the best one out there?

Did you read the ad? He said it was the best one out there. That should do it.

TDIChip

TDI
Not a joke. It a garage queen, stores in the winter, super low miles and well care for. Underneath looks brand new. Just sold my 03 Jetta TDI with 426k. I think Im qualify to know a good one and nothing on the net with that low of miles. Unless you know of one?

keaton85

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf MK4
If the time/energy you put into your ad has any merit to it's "said" status, I would beg to differ on your statements.... Just sayin!

TDIChip

TDI
Brian,
I know,
Ive saw a few Cup's on other sites with 20-30k more mile in the 16's. Still think it a fair price for what it is.
Thought this was a good place to advertise it. My mistake.
Appreciate your comments.
Just waiting on the GLWS comments.

john.jackson9213

Top Post Dawg
TDI
1996 B4V
Brian,
I know,
Ive saw a few Cup's on other sites with 20-30k more mile in the 16's. Still think it a fair price for what it is.
Thought this was a good place to advertise it. My mistake.
Appreciate your comments.
Just waiting on the GLWS comments.
You are looking for a special buyer who appreciates what you have for sale. And you are only looking for one buyer. So you have to cast a wide net on a number of different sites. Unfortunately, as you know, you will get some snide comments from people who do not see the same value you see in the car. Most of those people don't have the funds to buy the car if they wanted. But trash talk is free, and worth every penny. Really, GLWS.