Site with pictures of Factory rims?

Gotrek

Veteran Member
TDI
I saw a super nice Golf Sportwagon TDI (2015 probably didn't get a good look but definitely a newer model)

But it had nice rims (guessing 17's) with blacked out spokes except for a very think polished sliver on each spoke . VW center caps.

I've been searching all day to find those rims but haven't seen them yet. Anyone know of a site with all the VW factory rims shown?

The closest look I found were Lexani CSS-10. Spokes are similar (but less of them) I think it was a 5 spoke rim but hard to tell as most of the spoke is blacked out

Last edited:

Gotrek

Veteran Member
TDI
Wow thanks guys! I took a quick look and didn't see so I'm going to assume they must be aftermarket with custom VW centers. the reason I didn't think they are custom is that the lady driving the car was in her 70's :)

Really good looking car though just nice and clean.

JSWTDI09

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2009 JSW TDI (gone but not forgotten)
And I'll add after searching for a whole day VW sure sold some nice rims...
I fixed it for you. VW does not make the wheels. Like many other parts VW sources them from other manufacturers. If you look on the back side of the wheels, you will probably find the manufacturers name. I believe that my "VW" wheels says ENKEI as the manufacturer. The car is assembled by VW but many parts are from other companies.

For example, my fuel pump is made by Bosch, my fuel injectors are made by Beru, my battery is made by Interstate (I think), my tires were made by Michelin, etc.

Have Fun!

Don