Turbos on SALE for ALH, BEW and CR TDIs! Free adapter for ALH boost pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Hi guys, we've got a bunch of VNT17's in stock and it's time to start moving them.
ALH owners can have free boost pipe adapter with the purchase of a turbo
http://www.fixmyvw.com/garrett-vnt17-turbo-for-alh-engines-rated-for-170-whp/

BEW owners can buy a VNT17 turbo for just $800
http://www.fixmyvw.com/garrett-vnt17-turbo-for-bew-engines-rated-for-170-whp/
Shipping is included, all gaskets are included, copper pinch nuts are include
You can also save $50 when you buy a Turbo and a downpipe at the same time, we are dealers for Rawtek and Buzzken exhausts.
or
You can save $100 when you buy a Turbo, downpipe, and a Tune for your TDI.

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
BRM PD140 Turbo kits are now available with 1 year warranty

BRM owners, we have PD140 kits in stock for $1100, this includes all required gaskets and orings

http://www.fixmyvw.com/garrett-pd140-turbo-kit-for-brm-tdi-engines/
You can also save $50 when you buy a Turbo and a downpipe at the same time, we are dealers for Rawtek and Buzzken exhausts.
or

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
SALE! CR170 Stage 3 Turbos

Common Rail club members, I didn't forget you. We have free intake plumbing with the purchase of a CR170 turbo $105 value.
or

http://www.fixmyvw.com/borg-warner-cr170-stage-3-turbo-for-mk5-mk6-tdi-03l253016g/

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
Need a Malone Tune for your TDI? We are one of the busiest Malone Dealers in the USA, servicing TDIs from 1996 - 2014, and soon we'll be doing the 2015's also.

If you're building a project car we can do immobilizer deletes for 2000 - 2014 cars, yes, that includes common rails, we've got a number of customers doing transplants projects in to Jeeps right now and one is putting a CR into his boat.

3turboz

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GL Wolfsberg
Great price on the VNT17 with adapter!

If I was not so concerned with turbo lag I would order one. When is this fully spooled on an ALH?

This is a tow vehicle and I prefer 2,000 RPM grunt to 4,000 RPM power.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
This will spool just as fast as a VNT15 but push a lot harder! There's a bunch of people here running this kit with a Stage 4 tune, maybe someone will chime in.

Also, I have PD150 injectors in stock and the 200BHP Darkside Turbos for BRMs.

94x

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor
TDI
2002 CTD w/12 valve, 2003 GTI w/ALH
This will spool just as fast as a VNT15 but push a lot harder! There's a bunch of people here running this kit with a Stage 4 tune, maybe someone will chime in.

I installed a pd140 turbo, 3 bar map, and updated a stage 1.5 to a stage 4 on an 06 Jetta TDI about a month ago. The car pulls HARD, a little smoke at wot. The 2 year old vr6/g60 clutch slipped, Southbend stage 2 endurance to the rescue. The customer is very happy with this combo.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
GTB1749V Turbo kit for BRM TDI by Darkside Developments

Hi guys, we have the Darkside PD105 turbo kit in stock and PD150 injectors, both are great items for BRM engines. This turbo will require a tune when installed to delete the smart actuator. We also have Rawkek and Buzzken downpipe in stock that would complement this very nicely.
$1125 with free shipping and free braided oil line
This would ship from Dallas, GA, no import duties as we have already brought them into the USA.
http://www.fixmyvw.com/brm-pd105-turbo-kit-from-darkside-developments/

[URL="http://www.fixmyvw.com/brm-pd105-turbo-kit-from-darkside-developments/"]

[/URL]

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
CR HP EGR Race Pipes

Coming soon to a CR TDI near you! Made in the USA, from Billet Aluminum, just like you guys like it!:D

Last edited:

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
We can do them for $150 shipped in the USA with all hardware included, just waiting for that hardware and orings to arrive.

MetalKrook

TDI
2000 VW Golf TDI
i'll pass it on to the wife. also shouldve mentioned i live in canada. i've favoriute'd your site so i'll probably get it from you along with the 3 bar map for my future tune. Looking at the stage 4 clutch saver.

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
i'll pass it on to the wife. also shouldve mentioned i live in canada. i've favoriute'd your site so i'll probably get it from you along with the 3 bar map for my future tune. Looking at the stage 4 clutch saver.
Great, we can ship by Fedex or USPS and we have flashzilla tune loaders in stock

MetalKrook

TDI
2000 VW Golf TDI
awesome. 100% planning on buying it from you. Probably gonna be after christmas mind you. Question regarding injectors... i was planning on the 205nm with stage 4 tune, would you recomend the 205 or 216 for a DD with this tune?

AARodriguez Corp.

TDI
awesome. 100% planning on buying it from you. Probably gonna be after christmas mind you. Question regarding injectors... i was planning on the 205nm with stage 4 tune, would you recomend the 205 or 216 for a DD with this tune?
Don't get anything smaller than the .216s
:D

Even with those it will have good power and possibly be completely smoke free. If you don't mind a little smoke, (I do mean a little) go with the 764's

Status
Not open for further replies.