Jetta IV Plastic Headlight Lenses-$35

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDI
I have a bunch of Jetta IV plastic headlight lenses left over from my headlight making. 5 sets to be exact. The headlight assemblies I use to make my HID lights come with plastic lenses pre-installed. When a customer asks for glass lenses I end up with a set of spare plastic lenses. These are new lenses that have never seen any road use. Asking $35 shipped.

Jeff

TDI
Good question. I more or less planned on having to spend $10 on shipping for these. So I would just say $25 plus whatever shipping is. I am looking at first class mail right now and it says it is $15-20. So I suppose you'd be looking at 40-45 total. Exact price would depend on where it goes exactly, but I don't see any reason why it would be more than that.

cr4zy3lgato

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta 2000
I received mine last week, can't wait to replace my old ones...

You need to put them in the oven or apply heat with a heatgun to melt the adhesive

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

TDI
TDIclub is awesome. Aside from the great response I have gotten here for my MK4 headlights, the knowledge and support I have gotten here has been nothing short of astonishing. Time to give back a little. I have three sets of these lenses left as of right now. i'll likely have more in the future, but one step at a time. For the next three people who want a set I have a special offer. To get the deal though, you must do the following:

1. Contact me first to confirm that a set is available.
2. Send me $5 ($12 if you live in Canada) to cover shipping costs
3. Make a donation of $20 or more to the tdiclub and send me copy showing you did so.

I will then send you a set of lenses. In other words, I am offering a $10 discount and redirecting the proceeds to tdiclub for being a great website.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.