New Wheels

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Got some new wheels this past week. Team Dynamic Motorsports 1.2's.
So far pretty happy with them, they break up all the black some and at around 19lbs per wheel, they are much lighter then the audi wheels. Not that it really matters. But they have grown on me a lot this weekend. Need to raise the rear some since its just a hair too low if i were to put anything in the back too heavy(rocks,bodies(dead or alive), supplies, junk)

Last edited:

hymato

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta TDI(buyback) Now 2005.5 Jetta tdi
They look great, wish I had some rims lol pot holes here would bend those Ina min.

Jeffbucc

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta Sportswagen TDI
Kraft take my Matte Black V708's off my hands and go all "darkness"!

(Ok, I actually just want your wheels...)

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Kraft take my Matte Black V708's off my hands and go all "darkness"!

(Ok, I actually just want your wheels...)
haha no i cant do all black. I tried to plastidip the chrome around the windows. it was terrible. I sucked and have very low patience to do multiple coats.

TDI
'12 Jetta Sportwagen
Wow et30! No rubbing at all? I turned down a set of 18x8 rpf1s because they were et35 and I was worried they would rub or poke out too much. That fitment looks great though, have you rolled your fenders? Whats your ground to fender measurement?
Sorry for all the questions, I've just had trouble finding information on wheels with lower offset.

EvilEvo

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4dr W/Tech Package
Wow et30! No rubbing at all? I turned down a set of 18x8 rpf1s because they were et35 and I was worried they would rub or poke out too much. That fitment looks great though, have you rolled your fenders? Whats your ground to fender measurement?
Sorry for all the questions, I've just had trouble finding information on wheels with lower offset.
Mine are 18x8 et35 with 225/40/18 tires. I had to run -2.25° of camber in the rear so it wouldn't rub. The fronts were fine as soon as I rolled the fenders. I love how flush they sit and look, especially with the camber in the rear.

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Semi ditto what EvilEvo said. Mine are et30 with conti dw's at 225/40/18. Mine are rolled in the front and looks a little lower then evo's too. I only rub if im cutting the wheel all the way to the lock and turning sharp. The reas are at -2.55 in the rear so no issue there. The top of the tire has tucked in a little more and i had a couple guys in the back on tues night over on a rocky road into a driveway. didnt rub at all. Still will bring her up a little though. The audi wheels I thought were et40-45 maybe not sure that kinda rings a bell though, but were also perfect fit IMO. These new wheels fit really really well too though i feel.

TDI
'12 Jetta Sportwagen
Thanks for the info guys! Both your cars look great. Now to call this guy to see if he still has those RPF1s lying around... fingers crossed

Zacharydfloyd

TDI
2013 jetta sportwagen
Did you need to run rear camber with the audi s lines? I believe they are et43. Also trying to dial in a flush setup and yours is the best I can find [emoji7][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk