Southern Worthersee - SoWo - TDi's?

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat wagon TDI, 99 Beetle ALH
I'll be there but not on my 96 Passat as I was planning to. I won't be able to finish it in time :(

jessabug

Veteran Member
TDI
Hubby's 2001 Jetta TDI, '84 IDI turbo diesel Jetta
No diesel for us this year...we were hoping to bring the mk1 TD, but not in the cards this year. But it will be our 3rd year going. Looking forward to it!

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI
1998 Jetta TDI
Me and two other freinds are riding down from salisbury, nc in the "GOD CAR" 96 passat wagon on Saturday morning, going to take the long way there thru Asheville NC.Need to meet up with some other tdi's so I don't get out numbered buy all the VR6 Guys.Tons of horsepower is fun but TONS of torque is more fun.LOL

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
gonna try to make it. we got some new wheels for the wagen and need to show them off.

85Steve

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 4dr TDI w/DSG
I'm gonna have to check the money, but I'm gonna try for Saturday! It'll be my first meet.

73Thing

TDI
15 A3 TDI/manual, 15 Golf TDI, 14 Cayenne TDI, 74 Thing.
in.

Will be tuning Malone on site @ the everythingeuro booth along edelweisse

as well as selling everythingeuro cups - that may or may not be filled with a complimentary beverage.

Not taking the TDI, but will have my FSI mk1 Scirocco... and with any luck, it will actually run!

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
in.

Will be tuning Malone on site @ the everythingeuro booth along edelweisse

as well as selling everythingeuro cups - that may or may not be filled with a complimentary beverage.

Not taking the TDI, but will have my FSI mk1 Scirocco... and with any luck, it will actually run!
Hi man, so, you're not bringing the Passat wagon? I've been promoting your W8 all over town :)

I'll see 'ya there.

vdubdezl

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta TDI 5MT, 05 Honda Odyssey EX-L
Where is the main show at?? I haven't been able to find anything on the main website, here, or vortex.

73Thing

TDI
Hi man, so, you're not bringing the Passat wagon? I've been promoting your W8 all over town :)
I'll see 'ya there.

LOL, of course! The twin turbo W8 is my partners car, it'll be in our booth as well. We've definitely put too much into that one not to bring it.

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
LOL, of course! The twin turbo W8 is my partners car, it'll be in our booth as well. We've definitely put too much into that one not to bring it.
Awesome, for some reason I thought that you were Tom.

Looking forward to seeing all your projects. This SOWO sounds very promising :)

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
Nah...he's not into TDI's for some reason. I'm workin on that ;)
I got it. It makes sense now. A while back when he had the Borbet wheels that came out of his mk2 gti, I offered him a trade for a 96 Passat wagon TDI I had and he didn't care about it :)

I'll see guys out there...

RaiderDAD

TDI
2000 VW New Beetle TDI 1.9L 5 speed, mufflerectomy, Malone Stage 1.5 Tune, Diesel R/X Glow Plugs
Finally I'm off, so I'll be there two days. I can't wait. I hear I can get a tune there!!! I'm so excited. To bad there isn't any TDI club tee shirts... ?

73Thing

TDI
I got it. It makes sense now. A while back when he had the Borbet wheels that came out of his mk2 gti, I offered him a trade for a 96 Passat wagon TDI I had and he didn't care about it :)
I'll see guys out there...
Dam...had I known about that, I woulda made it happen!

W8TT blew the trans yesterday...gonna be alot of late nights this week, heh.

Finally I'm off, so I'll be there two days. I can't wait. I hear I can get a tune there!!! I'm so excited. To bad there isn't any TDI club tee shirts... ?
Ayup! APR and Uni will have booths on the main field, and we'll be doing Malone on the old site.

jef@rosstech

Associate Ross-Tech Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 Dog hauling, wood towing, pinball stashing Jetta wagon